Prologue

Here we are again, on this stage, it's so surreal. I'm surrounded by the best mates a small boy from Ireland could ever have. I really don't know what to do. There's no way to express the feelings of being on stage with the finest lads I've ever met.  My world has been turned sideways and all the colours have changed. I bought my mum a car! A car! Who would have thought X factor would have changed my life so completely. I have a doll made after me; I picked the clothes for it. Yet, all these things seem so trivial to the real reason why being on this stage at the Kid's Choice Awards in the US seems to be the greatest part of my life at the moment.

I love him. I have always loved him. I will always love him.

-AN-

Author's notes

The juicy parts are in the later chapters! Keep reading!

I'm trying my hand at fan fiction to come to terms with my writing ability and perhaps expand on it. Depending on the enjoyment of the audience! You guys! SO please constructive criticism, votes, whatever. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all. 

What do you think? Too serious? Writing too formal? Let me know. Also There's going to be Liam and Niall's point of view. Maybe alternating chapters or paragraphs or who knows. If you have a preference, once again... let me know.