Living in the X factor House

We're all living in the same house now with the other contestants. The lads, well, they're great. An incredibly looking sort as well. If we ever do become popular, the looks certainly won't make the process go any slower. I might be the ugliest one of the group, but it doesn't matter. I should be fine, even the ugly boys get noticed right? I've been dying my hair for years now. The stylists here thought it looked fine, but I know I'm no Harry Styles. I have no curls or dimples. I'm the plain boy with an irish accent. I don't even have a nice build. I'm skinny. The other boys, well, they're small, but they have abs. We walk around the house barely clothed, even the girls! I wish it was the girls I cared about. I mean, I do care about girls, right? Obviously...yes... I do, but Liam he's just so. What the hell is the matter with me? I have had girlfriends. I am straight.

    It's just sometimes he comes into the room after the shower, dripping with water, hair still wet, and I think about just throwing him against the wall and kissing him. I did not just admit that to myself. It's just, the way he moves, the way he talks, the way he cares. I feel like when I'm talking to him he's waiting patiently for every word to come out. He always seems interested. He always laughs with me. He always cares....

    Obviously he's just my best mate; I don't want to kiss him, who am I fooling? I'm obviously not paying enough attention to the girls in the house. Boobs, I like those. I DO! I swear! Shit, who am I convincing? I want that boy. He's already sharing a room with me, if only he was sharing a bed too. WHAT? I don't just want him for sex, what am I saying. I don't even know how to have gay sex. I barely know how to have normal sex. What is happening to me? I have feelings for a boy, that I'm in a band with. I love the way his hair grows, I love his eyes, I love his abs, but I don't really know him yet. There's no one suspecting. I barely know I'm gay myself for everyone else to know. I'll just keep staring when he walks into the room and I'll hope one day he stares right back.

I was day dreaming so intensely that I didn't realized he walked into the room. Liam was here, in his towel, trying to hold a conversation with me.

"Niall. Niall. Oi! Nialler!"

"What? Oh, sorry mate. I was in my head"

"What you thinking about that you can't even hear me talking to you?"

"Football, you know, we've been so busy I haven't watched a match in a while"

"Oh,  I didn't know you liked it so much. Maybe one day we can all go together"

"Yeah, maybe one day we can go. You know we, as in the band, not just you and me, because that would be awkward."

"It's alright mate, I know what you meant"

"Right, sorry."

-AN-

I know I started very early and the romance is very slow. I'm trying to move through this pretty fast while also being accurate since I stupidly chose that route. We're going to jump through time a little faster now I promise!