Jimin turned to look at me when he noticed me staring. "What?" he mumbled and I felt his lips moving against my palm. I wasn't sure why my hand was still there. Neither did Jimin, I figured, because the next thing I noticed was that he had stuck his tongue out.

I pulled my hand away and grimaced.

"Oh, his tongue on your hand is too much, but on you anywhere else –" Yoongi deadpanned before Jimin smacked his shoulder slightly.

Namjoon luckily didn't hear Yoongi's comment but Sumin crinkled her nose at Jimin and me. My cheeks burned, especially after Sumin said: "They have been gross, especially after Jimin dyed his hair."

Yoongi nodded in agreement. "I think they have always been gross."

"Who're gross?" Namjoon asked, clearly lost from the conversation. No one answered to him so he sighed. "I do like Jimin's hair, though. It really fits you. And Yoongi, yours too."

"Oh, I agree. Yoongi, you look good!" Sumin said and smiled at Yoongi who darted his eyes away. If I wasn't completely wrong, I could see a blush rise on his cheeks. It could've been the lighting too but I doubted it. "That reminds me", Sumin snapped her fingers at Yoongi, "that I have to talk to you. In private."

"Okay." Yoongi got up, and followed Sumin out of the living room. Jimin and I looked at each other, surprised by this. What were they talking about? And why Yoongi and Sumin? I didn't know they knew each other. Though, maybe they didn't. Just like with Namjoon, Sumin acted really friendly with everyone. But why did she need to talk to Yoongi? If she needed advice, I would've thought she'd come to me.

"I should head home", Namjoon voiced out after a minute. "I've been too much of a bother for one day."

"You're not a bother", Jimin said firmly. I had said the same thing to him many times already, but he never fully believed me. Still, here he was, telling it to someone else and being so sure about it. Why couldn't he see how important he was, just like anyone else?

"Okay... Still, my mom is probably worried. She offered to stay home with me today but I insisted on going to school. It's kind of sad that I bailed after an hour but... I still went. I saw Jin. It wasn't the greatest experience of my life but I survived", he laughed, but his voice had a sad undertone to it. He pushed himself off the floor. "I can cry on you more tomorrow."

"It's a deal?" I tried and raised my hand to a high five.

Namjoon returned to the gesture. "Deal." He was about to leave to put his shoes on but turned around. "The hair truly looks good, Jimin. I remember when Jin went blond and I went crazy."

Oh, trust me. Someone is going crazy right now, too, I thought but out loud only said "yeah", maybe a little too slowly because it caused Jimin to turn around and smirk at me. Namjoon waved for goodbye, eyeing us a little suspiciously before leaving. The door shut loudly behind him and Jimin was already leaning on his arm, his face now dangerously close to mine when I dropped my gaze back to him.

"You're going crazy?" he asked, smiling widely but not his usual innocent smile. "How crazy?"

I was becoming a victim of Park Jimin's teasing again and as it did make me uncomfortable and blushing, it also trilled me. "Very?" I answered hesitantly. It was the truth. Jimin looked so beautiful, had looked with his old hair too, but this was new and it made me focus on the fact even more.

"Very crazy, hmm?" He tilted his head and inched closer. "Are you sure?"

My gaze dropped to his lips and I swiped my tongue over mine. "Yes."

"Interesting..."

"And yet still I don't want to see this", Yoongi said from the doorway. "Jimin, we need to go."
I was startled. "Go where?" Why hadn't I known they had plans? I felt a little left out.