Chapter 14

"I love you too! Well, who wouldn't love you Joonie!" You shouted in delight as your eyes wrinkled from the wide smile that was etched on your face.

Meanwhile, Namjoon sighed. He didn't expect you to be an oblivious girl, but he did expect this a little from all the Y/n x readers he had read. Putting on a smile, he ruffled your hair.

"Oh! Looks like it's gonna rain soon!" Namjoon exclaimed, and after that, hid assumptions came true. Small droplets of rain dropped from the sky making you two wet.

And as he looked at you to check if you're fine, he immediately moved his gaze from you. A small blush was apparent in his cheeks as he slightly bit his lips.
"You should've worn other choice of clothes. Ones that are not white. " He stated before sighing. He took off his jacked and draped it over your shoulders.

You used the large jacket to cover yourself once you had realized what had happened. Rain does really hate white shirts.

"Mhm. Let's go to your dorm now or else you'll get sick from being wet!" You warned him before dragging him once again.

Namjoon stared at your form and unconsciously, a sad smile formed over his face.

'Maybe being friends is better. After all, who would love me'