Chapter 07

Finally, it's the day of your concert. Yet it's also the day where the new Idol Group will debut.

Biting your nails in nervousness, you looked at your Manager. She looked at you skeptically before realizing why you are looking at her like that.

"Don't be nervous [F/n], I'm sure that this concert will be a success"
Manager Ren assured you.

This made you feel better. A lot better.

"Noona!"

You looked around to see who it was until your eyes landed on the person.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kookie!"
You said to him. Your nervousness slowly fading more and more.

"Good luck on your performance!"
He said as he smiled widely at you! Showing you his bunny teeth.

Pinching his cheeks, you gawked upon his cuteness. This of course, made him red as a tomato, or even worse than that.

"Infinit! You're ready to go!"
The producer shouted at you.

Before you could say your farewells on him, he kissed you on the cheeks. Now, it's your turn to go red.

"I'll be cheering for you"
Was the last thing you heard coming from him before you manager decided to push you towards the stage.

Your eyes widened at the huge population standing before you. Shimmering lights filled the whole stadium.

"I welcome to you all, the rising star, Infinit with her comeback album!"
You took this as your cue. As you went to the center of the stage, loud roars of cheering from your fans were heard.

The music soon started, making them go silent.

You opened your mouth and began to feel the rhythm of the music.
"taeyang-i bichnanda
neoleul gidaligoiss-eo
eolmana olae gidalyeoyahabnikka?
dangsin-ui mogsolileul deudgo dangsin-ui eolgul-eul boayo.

ijeneun modeun geos-i hwolssin eolyeowojyeossseubnida.
naneun haneul-eissneun byeol-idoemyeon neoleul deo bol su iss-eulkka?
naega neowa deo gakkai gal su iss-eulkka?

Rap:
balam-eul hechimyeo dallida.
algo sipda.
igeosdo jagdonghandamyeon
geu modeun illo malhaejwo.
dodaeche eotteohge naega neoege deo gakkai gal su issni?

na hante eolmana himdeulji?
animyeon jubyeon-e museun il-i il-eonago issneunjie daehae ttong-eul teol-eo nohji anhgo geunyang geogi nuwo issni?
eolyeoss-eul ttae naleul goelobhiji masibsio. geuleohji anh-eumyeon huhoehal geos-ibnida.

Chorus:
malhae jul su-iss-eo?
malhae jusigessseubnikka?
i modeun jag-eob-eul eotteohge suhaeng hal su issseubnikka?
nega nae pyeon-i anideolado

babogadoego sipji anh-a.

neoui dan hanagadoego sipda.
geuleona eotteohge geuleon il-i il-eonal su issseubnikka?
niga na-egeseo meolli tteol-eojyeo issdamyeon?"

After you sang that, fan chants were the only thing you could hear right now. After that song, you sang more. This made you really worn out.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My lovely Infinits!"

Loud cheering soon came. Infinits repeatedly shouting your stage name.

Catching your breath for a second, a wide smile came up to your face.

"Woah! That's a really amazing performance that you did there noona!"
Someone joined you on the stage, your smile turned into a grin as you realized that voice.

Shreeks came after he suddenly appeared on the stage. After that, your ship name with him loudly boomed throughout the whole stadium.

"Kookie!!" You shouted as you bear hugged him.

You didn't notice it, but his blush was going redder and redder every second.

"N-noona, t-there are people"
He said while stuttering, not even being able to finish his sentence.

"I don't care, I'm just showing my affections to you as a friend."

Friend.
Friend. Friend.

All of his hopes were crushed as you said that one word. Does he even have a chance to be with you? Not as a friend but something more?

"Oh~JK is becoming a man now~"
Someone teased him. He looked behind you to see his hyungs looking at you two, looks with slight jealousy could be seen in their face.

You let go of the hug you gave him and ran towards the other 6 to greet them. Jungkook looked at you with longing eyes.

Now tell me.
Do I still have a chance? He thought painfully.

~°~°~°~°~°
Woah! I finally updated! I've been experiencing a huge writer's block and that is the reason why I haven't updated this and some of my other books for some time now.

Oh and forgot to tell you guys! I published a new book which is an OC x Taehyung type. It would be a huge honor for me if your guys would read and support it. Well, that's all and see you guys on the next chap! ^^