Chapter 12

"Manager Ren?"

"Why did you decided to call me at this hour? What is it that you need?"

"Can we meet later at lunch?"

"What for? "

"I just need to say some things to you"

"*sighs* Okay, come meet me later at your studio"

And after that, you ended the call. Looking up at your ceiling you rubbed the temples of your head.
"I can't do this anymore."

Going inside your studio, there you saw your manager patiently waiting for you.
You sat on one of the chairs in front of hair and looked down.
"You better get this over Infinite, I have a lot of appointments to-"

"I can't do it anymore."You finally said as you sternly looked at her.
She looked at you with one eyebrow raised. "What do you mean?"

"The plan. I don't want to continue anymore."

"Why? The whole thing is going so well? Your fanbase increased plus you've became more famous? Why did you want to stop all of the sudden?"

"I'm so stupid to even agree to this. I can't take it. The thought of hurting the boys.. They're to precious for that.."Your voice lowering as you clenched your fists.

Your manager sighed as she stood up to ruffle your hair.
"Is it truly what you want?"

"Yes."

"I see, I'll contact their manager to let them know that the whole thing is cancelled. I shall be going now."

Staring at her silhouette until it was gone, you looked up at the ceiling before smiling slightly.

"Finally, I can go now knowing that everything will be fine"

I entered the wattys knowing I have no chance to win~