Chapter 13

I wanted to add drama in this story that could possibly drive you guys to tears.  but since I'm not that cruel, enjoy the real chapter 13~

Oh and also, Pushwins!!! This story is #443 in fanfic!!! Plus I've reached 300 followers!
I'm so emotional rn

@

You waited in front of the amusement park but you were surprised to see Namjoon there instead of Jimin.
"Namjoonie!" You shouted before running towards him.

He grinned as you stood in front of him, panting.
"Jimin wasn't able to come because he was asked by the manager to stay, so he asked me to come instead."
Deciding to ask no further questions, you grabbed his wrist before dragging him.

"Well, let's not waste time then! I wanna ride all of the rides here!" You enthusiastically shouted as you were still dragging him, making some people look at you two with wonder.

Your eyes landed on one ride and your eyes sparkled with excitement. Lightly tugging onto his arm, you pointed at the rollercoaster that you had just seen.

"Woah. That ride looks fun!"

'But it'll be more fun riding me'

@
Just p. 1

I'm really tired..but I tried my best to deliver this chap to y'all.

Sorry if it's not that great.. I'm just really stressed out because of that journalist things..

Once again, sorry pushwins and I'll do my best so I can publish p. 2 of this✨