Chapter 04

Finally it's Saturday, the day where you'll be visiting the dorm of BTS. You are excited, no that would be an understatement. You are overly excited to see what their dorm'll look like.
[F/n]-noona! Jin-hyung will be fetching you, I couldn't because I'm preparing for your visit here. See you soon noona!
~Jungkook the Kookie
Oh ok! I will shower first before going to your dorms. I just woke up hehe^^
~[F/n]
You saw the text Jungkook sent to you and replied as soon as you woke up.
You prepared the best and most comfortable outfit you have which consists of an oversized long-sleeve shirt and ripped jeans. You could've picked better ones but nah you're too lazy. And besides, wearing something flashy doesn't really seem to suit the occasion.

You soon took a shower and dressed up quickly, not bothering to wear any make-up. But don't worry, even though you're not wearing them your natural beauty shows.
You are startled to hear the sounds of the doorbell, which means that Jin-ssi has already arrived.

You scrambled to open the door quickly, causing you to stumble and trip but still managed to open the door.
You were overly embarrased right now, because your face planted onto the ground, but you immediately stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jin-ssi!"
You said to him cheerfully.
He greets you back too.
"What a marvelous house you got [F/n]-ah.(I don't know much things about korean honorifics. If you guys do know please teach me! ^^). You look so fine today! Um n-not just today, but everyday!"

Jin began to feel flustered because of your presence.
He had a huge crush on you ever since you debuted. Not only just because of your looks but also because of your personality and determination. He saw how you interact with your fans and how you loved the. You could say that [F/n] is the perfect girl for him. He knows that there are others who felt the same about you. Yet he would do his best, just to win you.

"Aish, stop teasing me Jin-ssi."
You said to him in a playful way.
He noticed that you were not wearing any make-up,but you looked beautiful without any. That adds up to why he likes you, in the first place he didn't liked any of the girls who flirted with him who looked like that a bomb of make-up exploded on their face. He likes a woman who can be herself.

Which is you.

"But it is true~ Oh and please call me Jin-oppa"
He requested, hoping that you would say yes.
"Aigoo, alright Jin-oppa"
He was shocked to see that you complied so quickly but soon got over the shock and smiled.
"Come-on! Let's go now to the dorms!"

He opened the door of the vehicle and motioned for you to come in.
He was a gentlemen and you know that. That is the very reason why he stood out over the others. He has a gentlemanly personality and has great skills in cooking, which is your ideal type.

"Heh~ So I'm your ideal type [F/n]-ah"
He said as he got into the car and started the engine.
You blushed at your own words. You didn't knew that you were saying what is on your thoughts.
"A-ah um, y-yeah"
You stuttered out, obviously embarrased by your chosen words.
He chuckled lightly at you.
He finds it adorable for you to start blushing and stuttering. He knew that it may sound weird but he watches Fanservice Compilations about you. He just can't get over the fact why a perfect person like you exists.

"H-hey don't make fun of me!"
You pouted and looked at the window of the car.
"Mianhe, mianhe [F/n]-ah. You just look so cute"
He said to you which made you even more red, if that's even possible.
The car was soon filled with chattering and laughter. And before you knew it, you arrived at their dorm.
Jin opened the door and let you in without hesitation.

Your eyes widened when you saw the decorations that they had putted.
"Guys, you shouldn't have done that"
You said but an obvious smile on your face appeared.
"Eh~ But Jagi, we want to make your arrival here very special"
Taehyung said with his box grin etched on his face.
Here we go again. Blush was forming on your face when he called you Jagi.
"Oi Taehyung! Who said that you could call her your Jagiya!"
Jimin angrily said.

"But I called her Jagi not Jagiya"
"That's the same thing!"
You laughed at their conversation and you saw Jungkook walking towards you.
"Mianhe [F/n]-noona, I told them that it would only be the two of us but when they heard that you're coming over, they insisted to let us all hang out together"
Jungkook said dejectedly.

"That's okay Kookie! Besides, I want to spend the day with the guys too!"
You said while grinning.
Sometimes, he thinks that your too oblivious. You don't even notice how the guys stare or make googly eyes on you when you're around. That's the only trait that he doesn't like about you, but he finds it cute.

"Jagi! Come on! Let's play some video games!"
V shouted to you.
"Oi! I said to you not to call her your Jagiya!"
"But I said Jagi not Jagiya! That's obviously different!"
"You Pabo! That's the same!"
And thus, the argument of Taehyung and Jimin began once again.
~~