Chapter 01

"I-Infinit?!"
They all yelled at once, Suga woke up after hearing the shouts coming from the boys.
His eyes widened as he noticed your presence.

"The one and only"
You said and at the same time winked at them.

They all blushed, your cuteness was too much for them to handle.

Suddenly, a figure came up to you and kissed the back of your hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Infinit"
You blushed at him, finding out that the figure is the flirt, Park Jimin, is the one who came up to you.

You decided to return the favor by kissing his cheeks, needing for you to tiptoe your way up because you're smaller than him by a few inches. (For those of you who are really tall, just pretend😊)

"It's nice meeting you too, Jiminie"
As you said that, you tried to say his nickname.

Jimin blushed as you did that. Heat was creeping up to his face and he's oblivious to the stares that are coming from his members.
Other members looked at him in envy,
glaring daggers at him. Wishing that they are in Jimin's place instead.

"Of course, it's not just Jimin, it was very nice to meet you all"
You bowed at them. Fangirling on the inside but of course, you didn't show it or else you'll be seriously embarrassed.

"Wah, it is really nice to meet you guys. I've became an ARMY since the day that you guys debuted!"

The members smiled at you. Seeing that the girl they have a crush on, is also an A. R. M. Y.,made them really glad.

"Infinit! I have a question for you!"
V sad outloud.

"What is it?"

"Who is your bias in our group"
You blushed at the question.
Well, you could just tell them that all of them is your bias.

The members listened attentively to what you are going to answer. Even the swaeggy Suga decided to listen to.
Each one of them hoping that they're your bias, because this might give them a headstart in capturing your heart.

"All of you! Wait wait don't take it the wrong way!"
You became flustered at your outburst.
You fumbled at your own words and they find it cute.

"All of you are my bias, I love equally each one of you... But I love Jin just a little more hehehe. I search google for pictures of him and fangirl everytime. I mean who wouldn't!"
You covered your mouth.
You just blurted out that you were stalking Jin.

The eomma of the group felt really happy. His crush's bias is him and he couldn't feel more happy. He really doesn't mind that you are stalking him, this just means that you like him more than the others.

"Infinit, come, you need to get ready for the fanmeet. And also, there'll be a few things that I need to discuss with you"
Your manager, Ren, butted in.

You flinched in surprise to her sudden appearance and felt like thanking her for coming in out of the blue.

"Oh, how sad, it is time for me to go now. I do hope that we meet each other again, BTS."
You left but before that, you did an aegyo causing them to once again, become read as a tomato.

However. Jimin just stand there, a hand touching the cheeks where you kissed him.
The others, feeling envy and hoped that you will do that to them too.

And Jin sat there, daydreaming of you.
~~~~~
"[F/n]"
You felt utter shock.
She always calls you your stage name but today's different.

"W-what is it?"
You nervously said and because of that, you ended up stuttering.

"Infinit, you are the most successful solo idol that has just debuted. But all of that could change. You have a concert next week right?"

"Y-yeah, I'm always practicing all day and night preparing for that."

"Another group will debut that day. The media's attention will be redirected to them and not you. But I have decided a plan for that."

"Well, what is it?"

"The plan is that you dating each members of an Idol group and breaking up with them after 3 weeks and after that you'll date another member."

"What group?.... And what kind of plan is that?!?! I wouldn't want to lie to my fans!!"
You shouted at her. Lying to your Infinits is the last thing that you will want to do in your whole life.

"Bangtan Sonyeodan or BTS. You know them right? That makes its easier for the plan to work. Lying to your fans is needed in your career life if you still want to be an Idol. Don't worry though, if your thinking that they'll think of you as a s**t, I have a back-up plan for that."

You bit your lip after she said that. Any people would want to date members of BTS, but you, you wouldn't want to play with the Infinits.

"Think more of this [F/n], you'll be selfish if you'll turn down my plan. Well, I wouldn't take no for an answer of course."
She said evilly.

That's it, she's just like a female Satan. The more you think of it though, the lesser you think that her offer wasn't all that bad at all. But of course her plan is still bad.

"Faster. I need an answer now. I still need your thoughts on this. The plan wouldn't work fully if you aren't approving of it. Think of the Infinits while doing this."
She said in a motherly way, yet her eyes... Nope not motherly-like.

"I-"
Would I agree to this?
Would I stoop so low?
Would I really lie to my fans?
...
No, I am doing this for them.
I'm not doing this for myself but for them right?

"I- I agree to the plan."
You said almost regretting it.

"Well good for you, PD-nim is also talking to the members right now. Hopefully they'll accept the offer."
After Manager Ren said that.
She received a call.

"Oh, they accepted it? Well that's good. Okay bye."

"Just as I expected, the plan will commence... Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow already?!"

"Yes, and go now! Have your make-up done because the fanmeet is in the next hour now shoo!"

... What a great Manager she is.