Chapter 09

"Hey [F/n]-ah! Where did you two go to?"
Jin asked you.

As you entered the room, you felt your cheeks heating up. You started sweating slightly and opened your mouth to reply.

"She's clearly tired from her concert can you see? Give her a break."
Yoongi cutted you.

You gave him a look of gratitude and he returned you one with a smile.
"So, where are we going to celebrate?"
You said, trying to break the silence that's been rising.

"How about-""Wait! I know a karaoke bar that we can go to!"
Jimin suddenly said, cutting Namjoon's statement. Namjoon gave him an irritated look whilst Jimin just smirked at him.

You thought about it for a while before a smile grazed on your lips.

"That's a great idea!" You exclaimed as the smile that was plastered onto your face turned into a grinning one instead.

Looking at Jungkook, both of your eyes had met each other. He immediately looked away while a red blush covered his cheeks.

Furrowing your eyebrows you thought:
'I'm not gonna let our friendship be ruined because of that one incident. '

"F/n-ah! Are you coming or not?"
Taehyung asked you with his box grin. You went back into reality and immediately ran up to him.

"I'm coming!"
~~~~
"Woah! Didn't knew that you actually new this place!"
Hoseok exclaimed with an awestruck face.

"Of course! I always go here whenever I'm celebrating something!"

"Let's go inside now guys!"
Namjoon shouted.

You all followed him inside the karaoke room and it's interior made you all excited.
It was really spacious, if I must say. Brown leather couches are in the room, a glass table, a large TV with a karaoke installed, and lastly, food.

You immediately plummeted on the couch. Sighing in happiness at how comfortable it is.

The 7 boys looked at you with each of their smile etched on their faces. It was such an honor for them to actually see you like this. Specially when you're such a renowned idol.

"What are you waiting for?! Come on!"
You waved to them as you filled your face with all the food that you can see.

All of you didn't realize how fast time had passed. You were all having such a great time here and you can say that this place is really becoming one of your favorites now.

"NO NO No! Nanananananana NO NO NO!"
Namjoon sang with his heart, not even being able to sing the proper lyrics of the song.

As all of you were laughing so hard, you didn't realized that what you drank contained alcohol. And well, let's just say that you don't have the best alcohol tolerance.

You became dizzy and before you knew it, the alcohol took over.

Taehyung noticed this as he took the seat on your right side. He became worried at how you're acting and decided to consult you about it.

"F/n-ah. F/n-ah,are you-"
He statement was not finished as you suddenly hugged him so tight.

The other guys were having too much fun to notice what's going on between you and Taehyung.

You placed your chin on his shoulder and you began to mumble incoherent words. He looked around him to see what caused your actions right now. That is until his eyes landed on the glass that you have drank awhile ago.

It was soju. And he knew that your tolerance for alcohol isn't that well, based on how you're acting right now.

He unlatched your arms that is wrapped around him, even if he didn't want to. There's no way that he's gonna take advantage of you when you're in such a drunken state.

There you sat, your cheeks flushed and your eyes half lidded. Oh how you looked so vulnerable and irresistible right now.

He bit his lip and looked away. There's no way that he can control himself when you're like that.

You tugged his shirt and that was the reason why he turned to look at you.
And he did not regret that.

His lips came in contact with you and there he experienced how soft and plump your lips were. He knew that it would feel this way, judging from your pictures that he always looked at.

But his senses came back. He pushed you away and there he saw you already in a deep slumber.

Taehyung sighed and looked at your sleeping room and mumbled:
"I'll confess to you. Someday but NOT TODAY"