Chapter 02

'Ah~ finally, the fan meet is done. Though it is really fun meeting the Infinits'
You thought to yourself while smiling.

You felt yourself being engulfed in a hug by no other than V.

"V-V!"
You shouted in surprise, but of course you hugged him back.
Your mind wanders of to the conversation you and Manager Ren had.
You figured that this is the right time to ask.

"V.. You know the plan that Manager Ren made right?"
You questioned him while still being in the hug. He slowly let you go and shivered when your skin once again maid contact with cold night air. He looked at you in the eye.

"Y-yeah, PD-Nim explained that to us. We-"
He was cut off when he was called by Rap Mon.

"Oh, it seems like you're here to Infinit! Right timing, you're manager asked for me to look for you too, come!"
He motioned us to follow him.

The walk there was really awkward and silent. V tried to make a conversation to ease the awkwardness but it only seems to worsen.

Many thoughts were in my head. Thoughts about the fake dating. The reason I have been zoning out for the past few hours was because of that.

V looked at you worriedly, so he  took your hand and intertwined it with his. This comforted you a little bit, but when he did this. You became red. You wished that it would be gone unnoticed by him, but your hopes soon perished.

"You look too cute Infinit!"
V said to me while pinching your cheeks harshly, but you managed to talk surprisingly.

"[F/n]. You two and and the rest of BTS, I want  you g-guys to c-call me by my real name"
Your blush seems to worsen every minute, you looked over to V and see Rap Mon stealing glances at you guys.
He was jealous to see you being so comfortable with V, yet he figured that it was the best to let it be.

V blushed when you acted so adorable. He couldn't take it anymore, he thought. He wanted you to be his, real bad. But he knew that he have a few 'competitors' to compete with.

You decided it was time for payback. You too pinched his cheeks.

"But you look cuter than me V! In fact you're irresistible!"
You said while pinching his cheeks too. He took your hand off of his face and held it.

"I don't want you to call me V. I want you to also call me by my real name."
He said seriously.

"A-alright, Tae"
You called him by the nickname you thought of just now.

He looks like he was satisfied with what you said and started pestering you more.

Rap Min just walked quietly, wandering thoughts on his mind.
'What if you like Taehyung?'
He shook the question off of his mind and kept walking.

"We're here!"
He said to you guys, hoping that you two would stop the 'friendly' interaction you two were having.

We walked into the building and saw that the others and the 2 managers sitting there, waiting for us

"It seems that we are all completed so now let's start discussing. You guys know the fake dating plan that I made right? And know when it will commence?"
We all nodded our heads, signalling for her to continue talking.

"We made the rules that the person with Infinit and Infinit has to follow. The first rule is to not make any suspicions rise. This will attract unwanted attention that may cause the downfall of BTS and Infinit. The second rule is at first, do not unnecessary make moves with each other if you know what I mean. And the last rule is to put aside any distractions. This may cause other people and the media know what we're up to now.That's it."
She all said without stopping to breath.

" It's my turn now."
PD-Nim said, looking all serious.

"I will announce the order of the person who will date Infinit first. We will start with the maknae line up to the hyung line. That means that you, Jungkook, will be the first one. Be prepared, I know your shyness around girls and by tomorrow, I ask you to overcome it. After 3 weeks, you will make it like you two broke up and move on to V. Just following  the rules and doing nothing that is stupid will make us achieve what we want. That's all"
PD-Nim stopped and soon looked at me.

"You Infinit, we know that you're a great actress and an Idol, so please use your skills tomorrow. Alright?"
You gulped because of the nervousness. If you have a choice, you wouldn't want to do this.

"N-naega ihae"
You said to him that you understand it.

"Infinit, go to sleep now. You need some rest for tomorrow, and Infinit, make sure to make tomorrow as successful as you can."
Manager Ren said to you. You nodded and bid farewells to them. You called your driver you to your house.
You just wanted to rest and not just do anything. If ever, you wanted to be reborn as a rock because you wanted to stay still without the others judging you.

But all of that is almost impossible to happen with all of the things you need to do. You just hope that tomorrow wouldn't be as bad as you thought.

~~~~
Just had a writer's block and didn't knew what exactly to write😂. Did you guys see the live that they did when BTS exchanged gifts? If you didn't, I recommend it to you guys for you to watch it.
~~

Oh guys, I just started to stories.
A Secret To Keep. And. Not Like Others. I hope you guys enjoy my stories. If I have any grammar mistakes or anything, please don't hesitate to tell me.
That's it all guys, bye for now and see you in the next chapter!