Chapter 13.5

As you both had almost finished all of the rides there, you two decided that it was best to take a break and eat (whatever you like) on a bench.

While you were staring at the people around you, you can hear Namjoon sigh quite loud making you divert your attention to him.

"What's wrong Namjoonie?" You asked before raising one eyebrow.

"It's just... Tell me Y/n.. Am I useless? I know I'm ugly.. But.. Why can't some Armys appreciate me?" He turned his attention to the ground and you could see his fist clenching.

Your eyes widened once you heard his voice. You always see Namjoon as a great leader, and also a handsome and responsible man. But you felt angry that some bitches think of him this way.

Standing up, you could feel his eyes on you. But what you did really made him surprised. You flicked his forehead before pinching his cheeks.

"Man. How can you even call them an army if they don't like you? They must be seriously blind to not notice the amazing looks you have! Plus with your deep dimples that always make me squeal! And especially how can't they notice that you're such a great leader?! Like seriously, Infinit will gonna beat them-"

With your head suddenly resting on Namjoon's chest plus with his hand playing with your hair, man!

"Thank you very much Y/n.. This is the very reason why I love you"

#
Story will come to an end soon.

Short chapters but faster updates.

See you soon pushwins~