Chapter 6: Another day, Another Dollar.

Start from the beginning

** He didn't even get to finish, he got cut off by my phone. 

"Baby, I love you, I need you here, with me all the t-I-I-I-me. Baby we meant to be, you got me smiling all the t-I-I-I-me. You know how to gimme that, you know how to pull me back, when I go runnin, runnin tryna get away from lovin' ya."

I grabbed my phone, but before I could even check my text, Ray got up and stormed out of the room. I dropped my phone and followed him. We passed Claire and Leona who gave me a confused "what happened" look. I shrugged in response. Ray started walking faster and bolted downstairs. See what I mean when I say he gets jealous? He doesn't even know who the ringtone was for and he just freaked out. No one has time for this.

Me: Where are you going?!

Ray: I don't know.

Me: Ray, stop. Please just calm down.

**I grabbed his arm and he turned to face me. He stood there staring at me, then leaned in and kissed me.

???: Get it in, Ray!

**I pulled away, and turned around, to see Jacob and Diggy standing there. I glared at Diggy, cause that's not something Jacob would say.

Diggy: Uh, Imma go get some water...

Jacob: Um... Yeah. I'll go with you...

**They both started toward the stairs. Why does everyone always use the water excuse!? There's no water upstairs either! I started laughing.

Ray: What's so funny???

Me: Nothing.

**I turned around and started walking away. Ray smacked my ass. I turned back around and glared at him trying to hold back my smile.

Me: Raquan Smith you PERVERT!

Ray: Don't act like you don't love it, baby.

**He walked in front of me and I followed. Then, he started walking really slow, just to annoy me so I jumped on his back.

Ray: Miranda, what are you doing?

Me: Since you're walking so slow, you can CARRY, me up the stairs!

Ray: Oh, okay.

**He carried me all the way up the stairs and into my room. He dropped me on my bed, got on top of me and started kissing me all over. I let out a moan.

Claire: Well, you two work fast!

Leona: I'll say!

**Talk about embarrassing. Ray cleared his throat and got up.

Ray: Uh, I'll see you later, Miranda.

Me: Okay...

**I got up and met Claire and Leona's glare.

Leona: So... What was that...

Claire: Mrs. I-can't-choose...

Leona: 'Cause it seemed you were choosing to do SOMETHING-

Claire: Just then!

**I hate when they finish each other's sentences! Like, c'mon now! One at a time! But, that's not the point... I don't know what just came over me...

Claire&Leona: Well??

Me: I don't know... I really, do not know.

Claire: Well, you dropped something.

**Claire threw me my phone. Oh, right! I didnt even check my text...

Jawan♥:

I don't know.. I was just asking.