6.. Relinquished..

Hello friends.. ❤️

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading everyone..❤️💜

Chapter 6.. Relinquished..

"In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy

"In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy."  

💜❤️💜❤️💜

You are thinking about me.. right..?!.. His rigid voice made her to flip her face towards him..

She blinks her eyes at him abruptly, where he stood leaning over the table which was a few distance away from her..

He lifts his brows at her.. And she stood glaring at him immediately..!..

Don't crush your brain thinking on me Miss. Pragya Arora.. Abhi says walking near to her.. While she stood gasping her breath.. As he neared her, she takes her bag and holds it close to her..

Abhi settles over the chair, that was opposite to her.. while she still stood ogling at him..

He gestures her to sit, but she stood still.. He sighs tiredly and says in a low tone.. I'm already dropping out of my spirit.. If you stand like this, then I too have to stand with you..

As soon as he completes, she settles back at her place and Abhi smiles widely at her by stretching his lips..

I know you are wondering about me and my presence around you from yesterday, right..?.. He asks and she just sat quietly listening to him.. While he continued.. Let me tell you.. I'm Abhishek Mehra.. doing PG 1st year in Business Management.. completed my UG in this college only.. And as you know already, I'm the Cultural Secretary of the college.. As like you, even I'm a pet to Stella Mam.. because she was my elementary school teacher.. Abhi says with a reserved smile and continues further.. And when I saw her here as a professor, I was shocked.. But she pampers me alot..

A short smile creeped her lips, when she heard his kiddy tone.. While he continued further.. So, now.. Let me tell about you, which I got to know from Stella Mam..

I used to hear your name from Stella Mam often.. She always keeps praising you in front of me.. She tells that, you are a top brained student of her carrier so far.. and she has high hopes on you.. Also, I know about the new Scholarship Sponsors who are now gonna select students by evaluating their talents in this cultural competition.. So, I discussed about this to Stella Mam.. and the first priority she had was on you only.. She said that, she will make you to participate in this.. And after yesterday's incident.. I was so worried about her.. I didn't want to disappoint her trust on you..