3.. Startling

Hello everyone.. ❤️💜

Thank you everyone for the lovely support..  ❤️💜

Here is the next  chapter.. 

And from this chapter,  I will be giving the past and present simultaneously..  This will continue with all the next upcoming chapters.. 

Happy reading everyone.. ❤️💜

Chapter 3.. Startling..

"Once you discover that you are being lied to, everything that the person would do would always have a cloud of doubt over you.

When you feel optimistic, you would be seeing reason in no time. if you put negative thoughts in your mind, you would give threat to your reason.. "

❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

Tanu..!..  He sounded her name in a low fragile tone.. 

He saw her flipping towards him.. His eyes widens in shock and he lifted his hand pointing towards her.. His breath halted along with his leg..!..

Finally his voice screeched out sounding her name.. Pragya..!..

She stood erect with her eyes glued at him

She stood erect with her eyes glued at him.. She tried hard to control her tears inside her eyes,  while she hid her hands behind to hide the quiver from him.. 

Few seconds passed.. He took a long step towards her and threw his arms around her by fitting her inside it.. Her traced her head and his eyes started to teem with endless tears that rolled down his cheeks, which gradually wetted her shoulders.. 

He kisses near her ear and tightened the hug more, and she crushed his arms.. That's when her tears popped out of her eyes and it smudged his hand..