1.. Intricated

Chapter 1.. Intricated..

💜❤️💜❤️💜

"Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love,
it's something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think...

It's painful, loving someone from far.
Watching them - from the outside.
The once familiar elements of their life reduced to nothing more than occasional mentions in conversations and faces changing in photographs.....
They exist to you now as nothing more than living proof that something can still hurt you ... with no contact at all.. "

💜❤️💜❤️💜

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Just stop it Tanu.. I'm tired of you and your so called depression.. Why did you do like this..?.. I know, we don't share love with each other, alike other couples.. But, we do share a bond of friendship.. Why didn't you even bother to respect that..?!.. And Remember, you are Mrs. Abhishek Mehra.. because I gave you that name.. I married you just because for your mom and to suppress my Dadi's worry.. Though, I tired alot and trying alot to keep you happy and I respect you as my friend.. Then, why did you play this unfair game with me Tanu..?!..

Abhi

Abhi.. I know what I did is not fair..!.. And I aslo know that if I tell you before, you will never let it happen.. try to accept the fact Abhi.. this is my last hope.. Tanu pleaded her voice by folding her hands in front of him..

You have completely gone mad.. I regret today for taking such a dreadful decision of making you as my wife..!.. Abhi screeched his voice..

Tanu yells her voice loud saying.. Haan Abhi.. that's my biggest worry.. You married me, you made me as your wife.. you allowed this society to call me as Mrs. Tanushree Abhishek Mehra, you gave me all the liberty to lead my life according to my wish.. But.. .. she pauses looking at him and held his hand saying.. but, you never gave me the rights to be as your dutiful wife.. though, I didn't complaint about it till this second.. All I wanted from you is our symbol of relationship.. our own blood.. our own name.. our own baby.. your baby.. I wanted to become the mother of your child.. What is wrong in this..?!..