9.. Excrusciative

Hello lovely people.. ❤️💜

Thank you everyone.. for all the enormous love and support.. And especially for loving this story.. It means alot to me.. ❤️💜

Here is the next chapter..

Chapter 9.. Excrusciative..

If you want to be loved

If you want to be loved.. You don't be to be lovable.. Just spark your eyes looking at your heart.. Where you can feel the love inside you deepens the love which others have on you.. "

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Pragya and Bulbul were left shocked, looking at their Chachi standing near the door.. She walks in with a confounded face..

She gets close to them.. While Pragya stands up and Bulbul holds her hand tightly..

Bulbul.. you are back.. when did you come..?.. She walks in towards them asking so, while Bulbul's grip over Pragya's hand tightens..

What happened to you..?.. Those wounds..!.. She asks shrinking her eyes and Pragya steps forward and says.. Chachi.. She.. she met with an accident.. Today morning only, I got a call from her friend and I went to get her back to me..

Accident.. But why didn't you inform me..?.. She asks flipping her eyes between the sisters.. Pragya was about to speak.. but stops as they heard her mobile ring..

She walks out immediately.. As soon as she left the room Bulbul urges Pragya to close the door.. And Pragya rushes to close the door soon.. She walks back to Bulbul and asks.. Bulbul..?.. Will you just tell me what happened..?.. Where were all these days..?..

Di.. Please call Chachu.. I need to speak with him as soon as possible.. Please.. Or else they will kill us.. Bulbul said with a uneven breath..

What has happened Bulbul..?.. Where were you all these days.!?.. Pragya concerned asking her sister again..

Di.. everything is planned.. It's all because for this property.. Gauri Chachi and her brother did all this for our property.. Bulbul says and hugs Pragya tightly.. Who was shocked hearing her words.. She parts away from her and cups her cheeks asking.. What are you saying.. Gauri Chachi.. How.. For what..?..

Haan di.. Aman uncle too is involved in this.. He was the who kidnapped me on that day, after my friends dropped in the bus top.. When I was on the way to home.. Someone hit me behind on my head and I fell unconscious.. After that, I don't know where I was taken to.. When I opened my eyes.. My vision was blurred.. And I found myself heavy.. I felt ashamed looking at my condition.. Something inside me pricked alot.. I knew what has happened to me.. But I couldn't find anyone beside me.. Only fear with tears accompanied me.. My unconscious state occurred often.. Whenever I open my eyes.. I would find my hands being tied with a rope.. They were injecting me with some medicines.. All I know was, I was been assaulted in my unconscious state.. Yesterday evening, I gained conscious.. I saw him instructing his men..