2.. Confounded

Hello lovely people.. ❤️

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,  for such a heart warming response.. ❤️💜

I was bit doubtful,  when I thought of a plot like this.. Though,  I updated with confidence.. And you people made me happy with all your love and support..  ❤️💜

So,  here is the next update.. 

Happy reading everyone.. ❤️💜

Chapter 2.. Confounded..

You may let yourself believe that you are ready to die, but all you want is to be saved

You are always busy making plans and dreams, while you are at it.., life passes you by.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The sun rays irritated his closed eyes.. He slides to the other side and covered his face with the coverlet.. The warmness engulfed him and he continued to sleep.. An hour passed.. 

She walked in with a petite smile on her lips, and pulled the coverlet.. She sat beside him and started to trace his cheek with her feathery fingers and a slight smirk in his face appeared.. 

Abhishek.. It's already very late.. Just wake up.. Get ready.. Did you forget..?.. Today is Thursday.. You know that where I will be going today.. Just wake up nah.. She kept patting his cheek.. 

Please nah Pragya.. Five more minutes..!.. Saying so he pulled the coverlet to cover his face.. But she grabs it from him and opens the curtain immediately.. Abhi turns to the other side saying.. It's not gonna work on me..!..

Abhi.. Abhi.. wake up.. The manly voice made him to gasp and jerk  out of his sleep.. 

The first word he voiced out was.. "Pragya"..

He turns either sides to see no one.. but a man standing with a cup of coffee in his hand.. 

Abhi.. Are you fine..?.. He asks walking near him.. Ramu kaka,  where is she..?.. She was here nah..?.. He asks in an anxious tone..

Abhi, yesterday you came alone.. Tanu madam didn't come with you.. He said and Abhi hit his forehead.. 

Shall I call Tanu madam..?.. He asks and Abhi says.. No.. No need.. By the way, how many times I have to say you kaka.. not to call her as madam..?.. 

But Abhi beta.. She likes to be called as madam.. And I'm a servant and caretaker here.. He says.. 

Abhi gives him a strong, yet affectionate glare saying.. Kaka.. please.. How many I have said you not to speak like this..?..  Let this be the last time kaka..