11.. Resilient..

Hello everyone.. ❤️💜

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading everyone.. ❤️💜

Chapter 11.. Resilient..

"We don't love qualities, we love persons; sometimes by reason of their defects as well as of their qualities.." 

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Oops.. Sorry Pragya..!.. Abhi says and she didn't move back from her position.. Abhi asides his face and corners his eyes at her, who was closing her eyes by leaning over him..

Oi.. Fuggi.. Open your eyes.. Abhi says.. and she opens her eyes.. She looks at him and moves back by pulling him along with her..

Fuggi, will you release me from you hug..?!.. Abhi asks and Pragya takes her hands away from him.. Her lips curved for a resilient smile..

Abhi flips his body towards her and caught her smiling.. He shrinks eyes and Pragya gestures him as what..!.. He glares at her and says.. Will you get down.. We have reached the venue..

She looks to her side.. And saw the well decorated house.. She bit her tongue and gets down from the bike.. While Abhi parked his bike in between the other vehicles.. They saw people walking inside the house with their smiling faces and everyone looked well dressed.. Abhi looks into the rear mirror of his bike adjusts his hair style.. He pulls Pragya's dupatta and wipes his face..

He turns to her who says.. Shall we leave now..?.. Abhi sighs at her and gets close to her saying.. No.. What is all this..?!.. Your hair is too messy.. and look at your face.. It's dull and looking besotted..

Pragya lifts her brows and Abhi winks at her.. He grabs her bag and throws his hand into it.. He pulls out her water bottle and gives it to saying.. Wash your face soon..

Where.. Here..?!.. She asks and Abhi nods his head.. Haan.. just splash few drops on your face.. He says.. She gives him an empty look.. While empty open the bottle cap and forwards to her.. She bends aside and splashes few drops over her face.. Abhi grabs her dupatta and wipes her face..

He leans close to her and traces her messy hair.. He started with her forehead and then slide his fingers to her either sides.. He tucked few of her strands behind her ears and pulls some hair on to her left shoulders.. He pulps her curly end of the hair.. He blows on her eyes gently and she flutters her lashes..

He then takes her duppata and spreads it well.. He places it over her right shoulder and balances it front and back.. He placed the duppata over the shoulder and pressed his palm over it slightly and asks looking.. You have any safety pin..?!.. She nods and points towards her bag.. Fuggi.. I'm holding your dupatta.. Just get it out from your bag.. He says..