5.. Fatalistic..

Hello lovely people..❤️

Thanks again for all the lovable support.. It means a lot to me.. Especially for this story.. ❤️💜

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading everyone.. ❤️💜

Chapter 5.. Fatalistic..

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.."

❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

Pragya.. Pragya.. She heard Nisha calling her name.. Haan Nisha.. She replied wiping her tears.. And Nisha said.. Come on Pragya, enough with your boring weeping.. Just come with me.. Saying so, she pulled her hand..

But Pragya stayed adamant saying.. You say that you are my friend.. right..!.. Then please leave me.. I don't want to get into the Cultural and Scholarship.. Let it be.. After all, I don't deserve it.. as I'm not worth of it..!..

Nisha left her hand and Pragya gave her a fragile look.. Fine, don't come.. But, I'm not gonna keep quiet.. I will surely take revenge from that Meetu for making my Pragya cry.. Saying so she walks out of the class.. While Pragya kept calling her name..

She looks around the empty classroom and slides her head over the bench.. She kept glaring out of the window, while her tears hit the bench..

Time passed..

Nisha ran through the corridors looking here and there.. She stepped down the stairs and stood gasping her breath on looking at Pragya, who was sitting under a big tree all alone by flipping the pages of the book.. She quickened her steps towards her and Pragya lifted her eyes to her..

Nisha..!.. What happened..?.. She asked with a concern.. Nisha pants her breath along with a smile over her lips..

Ofoo.. I.. I was searching for you in all the places.. You have.. have to come.. come with me immediately.. now.. get up.. Nisha somehow completed her words after a lot of break in between her huffing breath..

But where..?.. Asks Pragya.. Nisha kneeled down and grabs the book from her.. She throws the book inside her bag that was kept over the near by rock.. She made Pragya to get up and took her bag in other hand.. She pulls Pragya, who was all the while watching her actions being clueless..

Nisha.. First tell me what it is..?.. Where are you pulling me to..!?.. Pragya asks again..

To the Management Department.. Where else.. Come, let's go soon.. Nisha says dragging her ahead..