13.. Solicitous..

Hello everyone.. 💜❤️

Thank you so much for all the love and support.. 💜❤️

Here, is the next chapter..
Happy reading everyone.. 💜❤️

Chapter 13.. Solicitous..

"Love is not what we become

"Love is not what we become.. But what we already are.."..

💜❤️💜❤️💜

"What has happened to him ..!?.. Till yesterday he didn't acquire about the baby.. But now within one night he is very much pestering and showing this much care about the baby and Pragya too..".. Tanu's agitated thoughts were disturbed by her mobile ring..

She ends the call and look aside, where she saw Pragya walking downstairs along with her medical file..

She stands up immediately and walks towards her.. In meantime Abhi finishes his call and walks towards them saying.. Let's leave..

Haan Abhi.. I will get my purse.. Tanu says and walks ahead, but Abhi stops her and says.. Where are you coming..!?..

Where means.. To the hospital, of course..!.. She replies him.. But why..!?.. I'm there nah.. Says Abhi..

Come on Abhi.. What do you know..!?.. You don't know nothing about Pregnancy.. She sighs at him smiling after finishing her words..

Oh is it.. Then what about you..?.. You are pointing me as if you have experienced pregnancy.. Abhi sounds casual.. While Tanu's face turns sullen and Pragya felt odd..

She gestures him and Abhi says.. Actually, I was just trying to say that.. I will take good care of her hereafter.. You no need to stress Tanu.. He says..

Tanu was about to speak, but Pragya cuts off her and says.. Let her come ith us.. She should come.. She is the actual mother of this  baby..

Her words made Tanu to smirk at Abhi with a mock, and Abhi grins his teeth looking at Pragya..

After 5 minutes.. Tanu walks in front followed by Abhi and Pragya towards the car..

Abhi unlocks the car doors and Tanu opens the front seat to settle in.. But before she could step in, Abhi stops her and says.. Tanu, you sit behind.. Let Pragya sit in front.. She is Pregnant.. She should feel comfortable..

Tanu gets offended hearing to him.. She looks back at Pragya, who walks towards her.. She moves back and Pragya takes the front seat.. While Abhi settles next to her in the driving seat.. Tanu stands still looking at them, who were behaving like as she doesn't exist to them.. She them opens the back door and settles.. She closes the door with a strong bang, which jerked Abhi and Pragya.. He looks back and yells his tone at her saying.. What was that..!?.. Can't you be gentle..!?..