29.. Disaffiliate - 2

Hello everyone.. ❤️

After a long time.. I'm updating one of my most favorite story..
UNDEFINED LOVE..

My hearty apologies to everyone for this delayed update.. ❤️💜 Sorry..!..

Without any further delay.. Here is the next chapter.. 💜❤️

If possible, please go through the previous chapters quickly to get the flow..

Lovely reading everyone.. ❤️💜

Chapter 29.. Disaffiliate - 2

"Love need not speak volumes

"Love need not speak volumes.. It need not demand proof.. It never has a happy ending - simply because it doesn't end as long as love is pure and true"

💜❤️💜❤️💜

I even kept quiet after knowing that she is using you for her betterment.. Because I meant my love.. my love for you..

I thought you will stand by me.. will be my comforting solace.. But you are bothered about Tanu.. I must say.. how flinty you are..!..

As soon as he completed those words, A hard slap at his cheek was slammed by her..

He lurches over the bed and held the pillow, that was over his lap.. he whiffs his cheek and flips aside.. his eyes fell over the inert soul.. his soul, his fuggi, his Pragya.. who was slumbering beside him.. Stirring close to her, he was about to touch her, but his teary drops hit her cheek, which wriggled her sleep.. she slowly fluttered her lashes to open her eyes..

His feral face with teary eyes were the first thing she witnessed after opening her eyes.. she lifted herself and sat over the bed.. her hands held his cheek, while he closed his eyes to let out the clinging tear drops out of his eyes..

Abhishek.. what happened..?.. why are you..  .. before she could speak further.. he stilts close to her and hugs her immediately.. she kept tracing his back head, while Abhi sobbed silently..

Abhishek.. when did you come here..?.. she asks parting away from him.. and Abhi kept shedding his tears like a tot kid.. Pragya shook her head and wipes off his cheeks saying.. Stop it Abhishek.. why are you doing this with me..?.. I know why are you crying.. It's not your fault..

I’m.. I.. I really didn’t.. I’m sorry Pragya.. He mumbles in between his sobs.. She sighs looking at him, and mops his cheek again saying.. Just shut up.. I said nah, it is not your fault.. everything is happening because of my stupidity.. I complicated everything.. your life is complicated because of me.. I always give you worries.. I should be sorry.. not you Abhishek..

No Pragya.. If I had known before that, Tanu has planned for such press meet.. I swear, I would have not let that happened.. I’m sorry for everything fuggi.. Abhi says in a doleful tone..