What'cha Think?

After closing the door behind her, Shay walked into the empty entertainment room and sat down on the sofa. She was glad Khalil had picked them up, not only did she have a great time, he also picked up the girls some clothes since they had to spend another night with the boys. 

Her phone began vibrating, staring at the Unknown Caller ID. She pressed, Talk and put the phone to her ear, her mouth close to the receiver.

“Hello?” she whispered.

“Hi boo”

“Who’s this?”

“How many guys you got calling your phone and calling you baby?” he asked.

“Oh, only you”

“I miss you,”

Shay kicked off her shoes and laid back down on the sofa.

“I miss you too!”

“I wanna see you again,” he confessed.

“And what you want me to do about that?” she asked.

“Let me pick you up tomorrow and treat you,” he suggested.

Shay thought for a moment, “I’m down with it,”

“Cool.”

(Later that Night with Roc and Rhian)

Rhian laid in her cotton shorts and tank top. Her head resting on Roc’s bare chest.

“Are you sleep?” Roc asked.

“No,” Rhian whispered sleepily.

“Can we talk?” he asked.

Rhian pulled up, allowing Roc to sit up. 

“Rhian. You haven’t said anything since I told you,”

“Told me what?”

“That I love you…”

“Love is a big deal babe,”

“I know, but that’s what this feels like, you complete me. It’s just what I’m feeling.”

“I understand, but don’t you think it is a little too early for us to claim love?”

“Only if it’s not real,”

"Well is it?” Rhian arched her brow.