Uh Huh

(Amani & Ray Ray)

"Why are you still texting her!" Amani screeched, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Baby, what on Earth are you talking about?" Ray Ray asked, staring at her incredulously.

"Oh, so I guess I just got the words dumb ass printed boldly on my got damn forehead, huh?!" Amani yelled, her arms akimbo.

"I'm not texting anybody girl, have you lost your mind, I've been here laying with you all day." Ray Ray countered innocently.

"I hate you!" Amani cried, tears streaming down her slender face and falling down her shirt, "You make me sick!"

"But I ain't even do nothin' wrong?!"

Amani, with shaking slender fingers, wiped away her tears as she began to sniffle. She was crying so much she was finding it hard to breathe.

"Amani," he whispered, reaching for her.

"Don't," she growled.

"What the hell did I do, baby?"

"What did you do?" Amani snorted mockingly, "Baby, what did I do?! What the hell is all of this bullshit?!" she finished, slinging his phone to him.

As Ray Ray read the messages to himself, Amani read them aloud.

"Hey baby, I miss you. Thanks for calling back. I miss you too CeCe. I love you CeCe. You'll always be my one and only. I think breaking up with you was a mistake." Amani recited.

"What in the hell?" Ray Ray muttered, looking from the phone, then back up to Amani.

"Rings a bell, 'baby'?" Amani asked.

"No, where the hell did this come from?"

"Don't be acting now!"

"Amani, Baby, I swear."

Amani began crying harder, "You promised," she murmured, shaking her head as she stepped back away from him, "You promised to never hurt me, promised not to lie, and I believed you. I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe you."

"Don't say that baby," Ray Ray assured.

"Don't call me that, this," she muttered, pointing to herself and then him, "This "us", we're done. You're just a liar! And a damn bad one at that!" Amani screamed.

"But I," Ray Ray started.

"But nothing!" Amani screamed.

Suddenly, from all the distress Amani felt the room spin around her. Before she could say another word, her knees buckled and gave out.

Ray Ray watched in frozen terror as Amani crumpled to the floor.

"Roc!" Ray Ray yelled frantically as he grabbed Amani.

(Roc & Rhian)

"Baby, I hear Ray Ray calling you," Rhian whispered.

"I know, tell him I'm coming right now." Roc replied.

Rhian made her way down the hallway to Ray Ray's room where the door was creaked open, "Hey Ray, Roc said------" Rhian began but froze as she saw a limp and lifeless Amani strewn lazily upon the bed.

Rhian stared at Ray Ray suspiciously, staring from Amani to Ray Ray, then back.

"What the hell happened?" Rhian asked, her eyes burning as deep as the question resounded.

Ray Ray sighed, "I------" he started but stopped as Amani grunted.

Both neglected one another and made their way to the bed, racing to Amani.

"Baby?" Ray Ray whispered, kneeling beside her reaching for her hand, his fingers grazing hers.

"Don't touch me!" Amani croaked, turning away from him.

Amani's words burned like hot acid, Ray Ray nearly cried as she snatched her hand away from him as he tried to reach for her again.

"What's going on?" a shirtless, sleep-tousled Princeton asked, scratching his 'fro from the doorway.

Rhian just stared; confused.

She shrugged, "Got no idea."

"Do y'all know how loud y'all are?" Princeton asked, padding into the room.

"I'm up now, so y'all need to get to the bottom of this, do y'all know how valuable my beauty sleep is." Princeton murmured between yawns.

"He's been talking to Cecilia." Amani announced.

"What?!" Rhian, Prince, and Roc cried out simultaneously.

"No I'm not!" Ray Ray yelled.

"Look in his phone," Amani guided.

"Man, I swear I ain't talking to Cecilia. I don't even know what's going on!" Ray Ray swore.

Amani began sobbing into her pillow once again.

"But you know what, since I can't seem to make you happy I'll leave. But you know what Mani, I thought you were different too. You know, you could have just asked before you just jumped and started accusing me." Ray Ray confessed.

With that statement made, Ray Ray eased his way out of the room past everybody.

"Ray." Roc sighed.

"Just stop, I need to get out of this house." Ray Ray muttered and walked out of the door then out of the house.

(Tune Into The Next Chapter To Find Out What's Really Going On! :D Tell Me All Your Thoughts Fans!! I Want To Know. :] Hope You Enjoy! Please Comment & Vote, Depending On Feedback, That's How Soon I'll Update! Thanks For The Support :)