Sixteen

"You know," Springbonnie sighed, walking with Bonnie and the others to Bonnie and Foxy's homeroom, "I honestly want to know why you stayed with that idiot anyways. No offence Fredbear."

"None taken." Fredbear nodded.

"He threatened to hurt Mangle and Chica along with me. And now that he knows what Foxy looks like... Ugh. Its just one big mess guys." Bonnie and Foxy turned into their homeroom and instantly about ten different kids were on them. Springbonnie and Fredbear had to slide in in front of them and act as bodyguards.

"Wow Bons. You're like a celebrity now." Foxy chuckled in Bonnie's ear as the made their way to the back with Springbonnie and Fredbear following.

"I think it would be better if we just stuck by you today." Fredbear mumbled over his shoulder and he pushed a girl back. "Hey Spring, mind running down to the office and getting a slip for us? Mom would kill me if I get in trouble again."

"Will you be okay?" Springbonnie asked, looking at his friend briefly.

"Yah. Yah. Just go. I'm sure Foxy could help me." Fredbear nodded. Springbonnie left and Foxy took his place. He looked over at Foxy. "We're like, bodyguards now." He laughed.

"I'm his personal one then." Foxy muttered. "He has Multiple personality disorder. And I'm the only one that Nightmare Bonnie is used to."

"Yikes. Nightmare Bonnie?" Fredbear felt a smirk pull at his lips as he fought off two guys.

"His little brother named him take after having a lot of nightmares." Foxy shrugged. He felt a pull at his sleeve.

"Foxy?" Bonnie's voice was weak, he was already fading in and out.

"Shit. He couldn't have waited. Sorry Fredbear but I have to go." Foxy grabbed Bonnie's arm and yanked him down the hall and into a bathroom. Bonnie slumped against him. His eyes clouded and cleared, once again becoming the frightening blood red.

"Hello foxbitch." Nightmare Bonnie pushed off of him. "Finally healed from last time? I see I gave you a nice scar."

"That's because you used my pocket knife on me." Foxy growled. Suddenly Nightmare gripped his head and let out a gut wrenching scream. "What happened?"

"He's. Fighting. Back." Nightmare grunted. Finally he stopped. "Fine." He grumbled.

"Bonnie?" Foxy said hopefully.

"No. Still me but he finally gained some consciousness. Ugh. He wants me to actually 'get to know you' instead of just attacking." Nightmare Bonnie crossed his arms. "Yeah right." He scoffed. "Like anyone would want to get to know me."

"You're the second voice." Foxy said with realization.

"What the hell are you yammering about?" ((Can't believe that's actually a word. New favorite word: yammering.)) Nightmare Bonnie looked up at him.

"Bonbon told me that Bonnie had this second voice trying to get him to kill himself. That was you wasn't it?"

"Yeah." Nightmare Bonnie sat on the floor.

"Why?"

"A release."

"What?"

((This is a theory of mine.)) "Voices in people's heads are lost spirits. Broken people are the ones we latch onto the most because if we manage to get them to kill themselves then they will lead us to the realm we're supposed to be in. And when they fight back it weakens us. Sometimes we end up manifesting like I did because of our own agony." ((It would actually be plausible. That could actually be why we have voices.))

"But what about the ones trying to get a person to kill others?"

"They were murders in their original life that didn't want to stop. They're normally stronger then regulars."

"And you were..."

"A prison guard in my original life. I was killed by one of the inmates."

"Then why are you so violent?"

"Freddy. When I showed up the second time after he had locked us in the basement it wasn't just because I wanted a release. Bonnie needed one. Then you saved him and I was trying to keep him from killing himself because well, he loves you. That isn't hard to see when you're in his head twenty four seven. He's just afraid of you. Because Freddy was the same way when they started and now he's afraid not only for his life but everyone else's too."

"Wow." Foxy breathed and sat down beside Nightmare Bonnie.

"You think?" Nightmare Bonnie showed Foxy a lopsided grin. Then he sighed.

"Do you remember your real name?" Foxy asked.

"No. Not entirely. Just my nickname. Springtrap." Nightmare, er, Springtrap sighed and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

Then he keeled over against Foxy and fell asleep for those few seconds before waking up as Bonnie. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

Foxy laughed. "No. For once he didn't fight. But you hurt him for a few seconds by waking up."

"Oh. That's good. Did Nightmare me listen?"

"Yes. And his name is actually Springtrap."

"It is?"

~•~•~•~

Hey snowflakes! That is actually my own theory about the voices in my head. Comment if you agree with it! And I was getting tired of writing "Nightmare Bonnie" over and over. Thanks!