One

Bonnie kept his head down as he entered the highschool. Almost instantly two boys descended on him. "Hello slut." The taller growled.

"H-Hi Springbonnie." Bonnie mumbled. "H-Hi Fredbear." He shifted and winced.

"What? Has the little slut been at it again? Whore." Fredbear pulled Bonnie's things from his hands. They toppled to the floor and the purple haired boy dove to get them. While he was on the floor both Springbonnie and Fredbear started kicking him. All while chanting, "Die slut." or "Burn whore." Tears pricked at Bonnie's eye and threatened to spill.

"HEY! STOP THAT!" A high, feminine voice yelled. Two people sprinted over and pushed the bullies back. The white haired one helped Bonnie gather his stuff.

"Hey Bons. You okay?" He asked as he helped the shorter male up. Mangle handed him his books. "You don't look to hot."

"I'm fine. Thank you Mang." Bonnie forced a half smile. "You too Chee." Chica smiled over her shoulder at him.

"You're welcome." She said, her voice was high but it was a male's. She and Mangle both were transgender and Bonnie's very protective, slightly older, only friends. They glared at Springbonnie and Fredbear as they left with Bonnie in between them. Bonnie looked at the floor.

"Hey. Don't let them get to you." Mangle sighed as he placed his hand on Bonnie's slim shoulder. "They're just jerks."

"So why you limping?" Chica asked gingerly, knowing that Bonnie's home life was a touchy subject.

"Freddy." Bonnie mumbled. Both Mangle and Chica nodded, knowing about Bonnie's abusive boyfriend.

"Why haven't you left him?" Mangle tilted his head until his little bit of pink fringe fell into his eyes.

"Where am I going to go? Besides. He's taken up threats now." Bonnie rubbed his arms and sighed. "It used to be that I couldn't leave him until I graduated now I can't leave him if I value my life and you two's."

"Wow." Mangle mumbled.

"Harsh." Chica replied.

"You think?" Bonnie grumbled.

Chica looked at him skeptically. "You really need-"

"-To do something about this." Mangle finished for her. They both glanced momentarily at each other before Mangle pulled Bonnie into the boy's bathroom with Chica following. She blocked the door so no one could come in. "Follow me." Mangle sighed and pulled Bonnie to the mirrors. "Hey Chee? Got your makeup on you?"

"As always." Chica replied, pulling a compact makeup kit out of her bag and handing Mangle the concealer and a water proof/sweat proof spray.

"Okay, shirt off." He grumbled, opening the concealer. Bonnie reluctantly shed his shirt and Mangle almost fell over from how many bruises peppered the pale torso. He glanced back at Chica before beginning to apply the makeup liberally to the purple, black, blue and yellow spots.

Chica, uncomfortable with silence, decided to start a conversation. "Did you hear? We're getting a new kid. Something Wayland."

"Foxy Wayland." Mangle corrected.

"That's it! But anyway. He's gonna be in your homeroom Bons." Chica nodded thoughtfully. "I heard he was pretty fit. And he's only got one eye. Something at home made him lose his other."

"That's nice." Bonnie mumbled and winced as Mangle's fingers grazed a particularly large bruise. The snowy haired boy mumbled a quick apology as he continued hiding the bruises. "He probably won't pay me any attention anyway. The only people who do are you two, Springbonnie, Fredbear and Freddy."