Fifteen

((Okay. Here's Bonnie's parents and aunt. His dad has heterochromia - two different color eyes.))

"Bonnie!" Two blondes jogged up to Foxy, Bonnie, Mangle, Chica and Jeremy as they walked into the school. Bonnie moved closer to Foxy as Mangle and Chica moved in front of them. All while Jeremy looked confused.

"Hey, um, look. We didn't know." Springbonnie scratched his head awkwardly. "We saw the news."

"I can't believe my cousin would do something like that. I didn't even know you were dating him." Fredbear grumbled.

"I'm sorry I treated you like that. Especially since we're related and all." Springbonnie pursed his lips. All four of the people around him glanced at Bonnie.

"Our mothers were twins." Both Bonnie and Springbonnie said at the same time. The looked at each other and smiled. Then Bonnie caught sight of someone walking down the hall towards them.

"SHADOW!" The purple haired boy broke from the group and ran towards his brother. Springbonnie looked shocked.

"How long have you been going here?" He asked, walking up to his cousin.

"A few months." Shadow shrugged.

"Happy birthday." Bonnie looked up at him. Shadow looked confused. "Its December fourteenth. Your birthday."

"Oh. The family I'm living with doesn't really celebrate our birthdays." Shadow shrugged. He went to pull Bonnie off of him when he stopped because Bonnie mumbled something. "What?"

"Keep an eye out. Freddy escaped." Bonnie said again, focusing on the purple tips of Shadow's hair. ((Shadow dyed his hair black. It used to be purple like Bonnie's.))

"He had escaped?" Shadow asked. Bonnie nodded then felt a hand grab his arm. At once Jeremy Foxy, Mangle and Chica were in front of him and Springbonnie along with Fredbear were pushing the person who grabbed Bonnie back. A young freshman raised his hands. Fredbear lowered his guard.

"Its okay. Its just Fred. My little brother." He said over his shoulder and ruffled Fred's light brown hair.

"Fredbear! Stop!" The fourteen year old cried, slapping his brother's hands away. He turned his attention to Bonnie. "Are you Bonnie Walker? The guy from the news?"

"Yes. I am." Bonnie nodded.

"You're really brave. And strong to survive something like that." Fred looked up at him starstruck.

Bonnie laughed. "I almost didn't." He confessed. "If it wasn't for Foxy and my brother Shadow I wouldn't have."

"Really?" Fred's eyes lit up. "I'm sorry about what my cousin did to you. It wasn't right." ((I'm fangirling rn.))

~•~•~•~

Sooooooooooooo sorry its so short. I just wanted to say somethings.

1.) I'm adding another ship (T.Bonnie x T.Freddy)

2.) I was reading this one book and the author was venting some of her feelings and such. I just want to let you guys know that if you need to talk or anything, I'm here. I won't judge, I won't laugh, and I won't treat you like shit or be biased.

3.) You're going to hate me eventually. I was debating and Bonnie's dream will come true.

4.) Do you think I should make Nightmare Bonnie warm up to Foxy?