Fourteen

I can understand where he's coming from but- he probably hates me now. Damnit. I fucked up. I really fucked up. Foxy thought as he collapsed onto his bed.

"Foxy!" Scott called from downstairs. "I just got a call! I need you to prepare on of the guestrooms for Mr. Fitzgerald!"

"Okay Uncle Scott!" Foxy called back, glad that he was to do something that could take his mind off of Bonnie. He walked to the first guestroom, knowing that the agent would want to be as close to where Bonnie slept. As in, the room directly across from Foxy's. Since Nightmare Bonnie started Bonnie had moved into Foxy's room and onto a bunk bed that you'd need to jump onto the bottom bunk to get out of and into. Thus awaking Foxy when Bonnie was awake.

Foxy entered the room and almost instantly turned to leave but stopped himself. Bonnie was laying on the bed asleep with tears dried to his face. He must've wanted to be alone. He went to move Bonnie and cover him up but as soon as he touched the young boy Bonnie gripped his arm and wouldn't let go. Damn. He's got a strong grip when he's asleep.

Bonnie whimpered while still sleeping. "Foxy." He murmured. Tears started down his face again. "D-Don't hurt him Freddy!" Foxy froze. "Please!" Bonnie curled around Foxy's arm. Then his fe went from scared to frightening. He spoke again only it was deeper and sounded like Nightmare Bonnie speaking. "You can break my soul, beat me, hurt me, hell even kill me but for the love of god don't you dare touch him again." And then he went limp again. Foxy hurriedly shook him.

"Bonnie! Bonnie!" He cried, becoming scared. Bonnie yawned and opened one dazzling ruby red eye. "Oh thank god."

"What?" Bonnie asked, yawning again.

"You were talking in your sleep. You looked scared. Then you're face became frightening and it sounded like Nightmare you was in control. You said 'You can break my soul, beat me, hurt me, hell even kill me but for the love of god don't you dare touch him again.' Before that you were talking to Freddy. And you mentioned... me." Foxy mumbled the last part. Bonnie shot upright, hitting his forehead against Foxy's by accident.

"Ow. Shit sorry." Bonnie mumbled, holding his forehead.

"What were you dreaming about?" Foxy asked gently, rubbing his own head.

"Oh um, Freddy torturing you." Bonnie muttered, looking at the bedsheets. "And, um, me um, dying."

"Bonnie." Foxy whispered, sitting on the bed and pulling the purplette into his lap. The younger started to cry. ((Damn. I did not mean to make him to emotional. But it went where it went. And you have to admit, he has liable reason. The kid lost a lot.)) Foxy leaned down and pressed his forehead against the top of Bonnie's head. "It's okay. I won't leave you."

Something dropped into Bonnie's lap and he moved enough to look at Foxy. "Foxy, are you crying?"

Foxy sniffed and wiped his eye. "No. I don't cry."

"It's okay to cry." Bonnie's voice softened and became soothing. Like a mother's.

"No. It isn't. It just makes you weak." Foxy mumbled.

"Foxy. People cry not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for way to long. Yes some cry when they're weak. I do. But you are one of the strongest people I know. What is the real reason you don't cry?" Bonnie asked.

"I was always called weak when I cried. By my mother too. Whenever I cried I would be locked in my room without food for two days. And I had to protect Mangle a few times. So I couldn't cry around, well he was still a she then. The last time I protected him was when I lost my one eye." Foxy sighed.

"Can I... see it? I don't want to overstep any boundaries or anything. You don't have to let me." Bonnie looked back at the bedsheets.

"It doesn't matter. Here." Foxy went to untie his eyepatch but Bonnie beat him to it. Foxy chuckled.

"Sorry. I... just wanted to do it." Bonnie mumbled, blushing. He averted his eyes.

"What did I tell you about apologizing." Foxy chuckled softly and grasped Bonnie's chin to turn his eyes back to him. Bonnie shut his eyes tight. "Bonnie, open your eyes." And he did. Ruby red met lovely golden and he gasped. Foxy's right yes was clouded over and there was a white scar running across the iris. "It's not a pretty sight but I'm stuck with it. I can only see light out of it anymore. That's why I wear the patch. So I don't get headaches."

"Foxy, it's beautiful. And it's unique, like you." Bonnie cupped Foxy's cheek.

((It looks like this))