Ten

"Mr. Walker? Is your brother okay to walk?" A nurse asked, startling both Foxy and Shadow. Bonnie nodded. Foxy reluctantly sat him on his feet but as soon as the red head's hand left him the purplette toppled to the ground, banging his head of the floor. "Oh dear!" The nurse said as Bonnie sat up. Foxy lifted him again. "Well, just follow me then." And she lead them down the hall to a room where Foxy sat Bonnie in the bed.

"I should be back at Freddy's he's going to furious." Bonnie mumbled as the nurse checked his vitals.

"You aren't going back there to that hell house." Shadow glared. Foxy didn't say a thing as he sat in one of the hard plastic chairs. "Foxy? Foxy are you okay?" He looked at the boy.

"I'm fine. You need to worry about Bonnie." Foxy growled. He placed his head in his hands and sighed heavily. Then he abruptly stood. "I'm going to get lunch."

"Cafeteria is down the hall, turn left and then take the elevator to the first floor. The signs will lead you the rest of the way." The nurse put in before he left.

"Thanks." Foxy mumbled before dashing off. He turned the corner and got in the elevator alone, fortunately. He punched the button for the first floor - actually almost punching it - and rode all the way down in silence. ((Wow. He's really torn up about this.))

~•~•~•~

The next few weeks were absolute torture for Foxy. He and Shadow had agreed that Bonnie should stay at his house because the family that Shadow was with wasn't that well off. The cops evicted Freddy and Foxy, Mangle and Chica were to appear in court to testify against him since Bonnie was still incapable of doing so.

Foxy ran his fingers through his hair. His uncle, Scott, glanced in at him and his husband, Vincent, followed suit. "Foxy?" Scott asked timidly. "Are you sure you're okay? You haven't left your room for a few days now except to check on Bonnie."

"I'm fine." Foxy grumbled, not looking at the door and instead staring at the ceiling as he laid on his bed.

"You haven't played the piano in awhile either." Vincent put in, his purple hair out of it's pony tail and hanging over his one eye. "Bonbon has been wanting you to play but you've been so, what's the word?"

"Cranky? Bitchy? Snappy?" Scott offered.

"Yeah. He's been afraid to ask." Vincent finished his thought. Foxy groaned.

"If I play the piano will you two leave me alone?" He asked, finally looking at his uncles. They nodded in sync. "Fine." And he rolled out of bed. Vincent and Scott parted then followed the teenager as he walked to the front room where a baby grand piano sat. He sat down on the bench and began to play.

((Start music))

Crashing, hit a wall
Right now I need a miracle
Hurry up now, I need a miracle
Stranded, reaching out
I call your name but you're not around
I say your name but you're not around

I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
D-Don't let me down

Running out of time
I really thought you were on my side
But now there's nobody by my side

I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
D-Don't let me down

Don't let me down
Don't let me down, don't let me down, down, down

I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down

When he finished tears sparkled in his eye. That song, it basically just told how he felt right now. Alone, and in need of Bonnie. The real Bonnie.

"Foxy?" A timid, soft yet familiar voice came from the entry way. Foxy turned, trying to wipe the tears that started tracking down his face. "Are you, are you crying?"

Foxy didn't answer, instead opting to return to his room in a rush. Accidentally knocking Bonnie over in the process. Bonnie sat up. Vincent and Scott both looked at the boy while Bonbon averted his eyes in favor of studying the floor. "Foxy?" Bonnie whispered as his own tears started. It was the first time he had shown any emotion since Shadow and Foxy had found him in the basement of Freddy's house. He shook his head to clear his foggy thoughts. Then his eyes widened in realization. "Foxy!" He shouted, stumbling to his feet. Bonbon's head snapped up when he heard the hurt and regret in his brother's voice. The family in the living room watched as Bonnie stumbled up the stairs and down the hall to Foxy's room where he pounded on the door. "Foxy! Let me in! Its me! Bonnie!"

A teary eyed Foxy opened the door a crack and stared at Bonnie. "You aren't Bonnie. You haven't been Bonnie since we found you." He growled. Bonnie took a step back. "Quit playing with me already!"

"Foxy, its me." Bonnie whispered, beginning to cry after Foxy shut the door again. "I'm sorry." He sunk to the floor with his back against Foxy's door and began to sob with his head in his hands. "I'm so sorry."