Two

"Hey! Bonnie!" Foxy shouted, running up to the purplette. The lunch bell had just rung and Bonnie was waiting for Chica and Mangle... and Foxy.

"Hi Foxy." Bonnie mumbled. He watched as the red head fidgeted. "Is there something you want to say?"

"I was just wondering why those bullies called you a slut?" Foxy murmured. Bonnie stiffened and didn't answer. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to! I was just curious!" He blurted when he saw the younger male's discomfort.

"Wasn't planning on it." Bonnie spoke through his teeth. Then he saw Mangle and Chica and because animated. "Mang! Chee!" He called, jogging over to them with Foxy following behind.

"Bons!" Both seniors said at the exact same time. They both looked at each other and started laughing. "We have to stop doing that." Once again at the same time.

Bonnie smiled. He didn't laugh, he rarely laughed, but he smiled. "You two, are probably the most in sync people I've ever seen."

"I know right? Its weird. Hey!" They both replied.

"Hey, what's on the torture menu today?" Mangle asked, slinging his arm over Bonnie's shoulders. He always bought lunch and then grossed Chica and Bonnie out with it.

"Um. I think its supposed to be chicken nuggets but they just look like brown lumps to me. They aren't even the correct brown." Bonnie rolled his eyes. "I didn't get a chance to pack this morning. Freddy..." He trailed off. Mangle and Chica got the point and instantly hugged him, making him wince because of all the hidden bruises.

"Sorry. Sorry." Chica apologized as they backed away. Her pink eyes shone with concealed tears. As did Mangle's gold and grey ones.

"Who's Freddy?" Foxy asked, looking confused.

Bonnie, Mangle and Chica all looked at each other before Bonnie nodded, giving the go ahead. They all grabbed Foxy and dragged him into the boy's bathroom. "Freddy is, my boyfriend." Bonnie sighed. He motioned for Chica to hand him one of her makeup wipes. "I'm only wiping the ones on my neck. You can recover them."

Bonnie took the wipe from Chica and gingerly wiped away the makeup, showing his many bruises. And just around his neck too. It looked like someone tried to strangle him - which wasn't far from the truth. "Freddy beats Bonnie." Chica sighed.

"Especially when he's drunk. Remember the time we were over Chee and we had to hide?" Mangle rubbed his hand down his face. "That's when we learned what Freddy does to him."

Foxy stepped forward and gingerly placed his fingers against the bruises, tracing them with his fingertips. "Why haven't you left him? Or called the cops?"

"He threatens me. He threatens to not only hurt me but also Mangle and Chica. And if I call the cops I'll be put back into foster care and I can't do that anymore. I mean, who wants a sixteen year old that isn't even a vir-" Bonnie stopped.

"So that's why they called you a slut?" Foxy growled, suddenly becoming angry - but not towards Bonnie.

"Go ahead." The purplette sighed. "Call me a slut. Call me what ever you want. Be disgusted at me. I am disgusting. At least, Freddy normally says I am. And half the school. Run out. Go ahead and leave. I shouldn't have told you."

He obviously took that the wrong way. Foxy thought as he watched Bonnie pace, waiting for the red head to flee. "Why would I think you're disgusting?" He asked, flicking his hair out of his only eye.

Bonnie stopped. "Y-You don't think I'm disgusting?"

"Well I'm not a hypocrite. I have troubles at home too. Hell. I'm not a virgin either. But seriously, how do you think I lost my eye?" Foxy asked. "I was protecting Mangle here when she decided to become a he. My parents wanted to kill him. They tried shooting him with my bebe gun."

"Oh. Wow." Bonnie blinked.

"They did. Foxy spent a few weeks in the hospital. They tried to save his eye." Mangle vouched for his cousin. "Weird part is, he didn't scream or anything."

Bonnie shifted uncomfortably. This was a shocker. He knew that Mangle was hated by his aunt and uncle because of him not feeling right as a girl. But he didn't know that Foxy lost his sight in one eye because of it. He winced from the slight pain radiating upwards from his ass. Everyone looked at him and Chica walked over to hug him - and take some of his weight off the floor, dulling the pain. "Thanks Chee."

"Don't mention it. Now, let's get those bruises covered up." She turned and placed him so he was sitting on the sink and began reapplying the concealer. When she finished all four left the bathroom. Deciding to skip lunch, Bonnie waved goodbye and ran off.

"Where's he going?" Foxy asked.

"Probably to the music room. Why?" Chica asked. "Planning on following?"

"Yeah. If you guys don't mind." Foxy admitted.

"Nah. We did it to when we first met him last year." Mangle waved his had dismissively. "Be our guest."

"Great." And Foxy dashed off, glad he already had music so he knew where the music room was. When he arrived outside the door he heard someone tuning a guitar. He peeked it.

((Start the music now.))

I never thought that You would be the one to hold my heart
But you came around
And you knocked me off the ground from the start

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home

How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

The world is coming down on me
And I can't find a reason to be loved
I never wanna leave you
But I can't make you bleed if I'm alone

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth
And I've never opened up
I've never truly loved 'till you put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

"Thank you Mangle, Chica, for being there." Bonnie whispered, tears in his eyes. "Maybe one day I'll be able to open up fully to you." ((He was referring to them while singing. The song was too perfect for it.))

"Oh Bonnie." Foxy breathed, to low to be heard. He watched as Bonnie hugged his guitar to his chest. It was a gift from his friends. He didn't risk taking the beautiful, red, acoustic guitar home and Freddy smashing it. Tears tracked down his face as he hugged the instrument.

"But I'll never be good enough for you. Or Foxy." Bonnie sighed. "I will never be good enough for your friendships. I'm sorry."

~•~•~•~

Holy shit I'm sobbing. That, I don't know why I did that. I am literally crying rn. Why did I do that? I'm not asking how because I'm literally relating to my own past experiences of feeling unworthy to write Bonnie's character.