Epilogue

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K!!

"Laf?" Hercules asked his husband, who was sitting on the couch, their five year old son, Georges, in his lap.

"Hm?" Lafayette looked up, seeing Hercules pulling off his coat, having just got home from work. Hercules smiled, walking towards them. "Georges look, Papa is home." Georges squealed, jumping into Hercules' arms. "Something you wanted to ask me mon amour?" Lafayette asked, pulling himself of the couch.

"Yeah. I was wondering if you'd want to take a trip to Paris with me. Just us?" Hercules asked nervously.

"Herc... What about Georges, we'd have to take him with us."

Hercules smiled. "Already got that covered. John and Alex said they could take care of him. Besides, I'm sure he'd love to spend some time with Philip," Lafayette sighed. "Come on, neither of us have been to Paris in over ten years. It would be fun."

"Okay, we'll do it then. But I'm not booking the flight or any of that, if you want to go so badly, you've got to figure that out." Hercules grinned, pulling two plane tickets from his pocket.

"Good thing you said yes, because I already have the flight and hotel booked," Lafayette chuckled, smiling at his husband and son.

"How did my life get so perfect?" He asked, wrapping an arm around Hercules' shoulders.

"I probably made it happen."

"Oh shut up," Lafayette said laughing, kissing Hercules on the cheek before resting his head on his shoulder. "I love you Hercules."

"Love you too Laf."

A/N: ITS OVER IM FREEEE.

If any of you happen to like lams I have a new book up called 'It's A Long Story', check that out if you have time, please.