Chapter 13

The weeks passed quickly.It was Summer's party on Saturday. Xanthe had spent as much time as she could with Summer. It was like when they were still at school. They would always stick together at school. Boys and teachers wanted Xanthe and between them they made a plan to get what they wanted. The teacher Xanthe had sex with in the classroom was the most profitable. He had the most to lose. They used this to great advantage. Those days were past now and Xanthe had learned to love, she loved Dom.

She could not believe how calm he was about revealing their relationship to his daughter at her party. She was worried about Summer's reaction. She actually felt queasy at the fact that she may lose her best friend. She was so tired today. She had actually asked for a few days off around the party. She wanted to prepare herself for anything. She had been on Summer's bad side only once during their friendship, it is not somewhere she wanted to be again. She was lost in thought when her phone rang.

"Hello my love, can I see you?" Dominic asked.

"Sure Dom, just let yourself in. I am just getting in the bath for a nice relaxing soak" she replied.

"Oh the images that puts in my mind" he laughed. "Be there soon" he signed off blowing a kiss.

They had not made love for a week. Xanthe missed it, she missed him. So much. She understood he was busy finalising arrangements for Summer's party. She was just drifting off to sleep when she heard keys jingle at the door. Then she heard the front door open. She smiled to herself, he was here. Dominic was almost undressed by the time he reached he bathroom. There he stood in all his sexy glory. She could see that he had missed her too.

"Oh Xanthe my love, I have missed you" he said climbing into the tub with her. They certainly made up for lost time. The warm water of the bath made everything more sensitive. It was incredible. They got out of the bath and crawled into Xanthe's bed. He hugged her close and they fell asleep. What a blissful afternoon it had been. When she woke Dominic was looking at her. He smiled warmly and kissed her gently on the lips. She smiled and kissed him back. He rolled on top of her and made love to her again.

When they finally got out of bed Dominic went through the plan for the party. He would drop Summer off to greet her guests, then he would come and collect Xanthe. Then they would arrive arm in arm at the party. When Dominic left Xanthe had dinner and went to bed. She was so tired. All she wanted to do was sleep. She figured it must be from the worry of the party. She fell asleep thinking about her and Dom's afternoon delight. Tomorrow would be enlightening.