Chapter 2

The Hotel was not far away. It was a small Hotel. It was quite old and not many people went there. It survived by being the type of place people went to hide things. Xanthe was sure a couple of prostitutes brought their clients there. In hindsight they probably thought that's what she was. The thing is no-one knew them and no-one cared why they were there. It was judgement free. She could not see him in the small bar area, so she texted him.

"What room are you in?"

"Room 7 my love" was his reply.

Xanthe made her way to room 7 and knocked on the door. She was looking forward to spending time with him again. He opened the door and smiled at her. He pulled her close and hugged her tight.

"Thank you for coming tonight. Sorry you had to leave Summer." He said.

"That's OK Dominic. I love you, of course I would come to see you." she replied

"Come in and sit down my love" he said.

The room was small and dark. It had the bare minimum of furniture. A bed, two side tables and one small table with two hard dining chairs. It had a small bathroom with a toilet, shower and sink. It was not the sort of place you would stay more than one night. They sat on the bed next to each other. Xanthe looked at Dominic. He was so handsome. His black curly hair that she liked to run her fingers through. His lovely blue eyes, she could see sadness in tonight. Those soft full lips, that kissed her so tenderly. He looked as though he really needed her tonight. He leaned over and kissed her. It was soft and slow. She put her arms around him. He  lay her down and kissed her again. This time it was more  urgent. He began to undress her. He was slow and methodical.

Xanthe lay on the bed with her long brown hair draped around her pale skin. He didn't take his eyes off her as he undressed. For his age he was very fit and toned. She was thinking how sexy he was.His thoughts were interrupted when he looked at her naked on the bed and said

"You are so beautiful Xanthe" he smiled. She smiled back at him as he climbed on top of her. His body was warm on her cool skin. He edged gently between her legs. She could feel how much he wanted her. he entered her slowly as he leaned down to kiss her. he was a great lover. As he continued to make love to her he kissed her passionately. As he reached his climax he groaned into her ear

"I love you so much Xanthe"

"I love you too Dominic" she responded.

He rolled off her and hugged her close. It was so comfortable being in his arms. He held her tight and they fell asleep.