Chapter 7

Xanthe's phone rang. It was late. She wondered who it could be at this hour.

"Hello Xanthe it's Summer. Just letting you know that dinner went well. As I suspected Dad has met someone. He didn't give me details, but wanted to know if he could bring her to my birthday party."

"Wow that's great Summer! How do you feel about that? I mean meeting her at your party is pretty full on." Xanthe asked.

It's OK with me. If Dad is happy I am happy. Unless of course I don't like her." Summer replied.

"OK Summer, Have a great time at your Aunts house. I will see you when you get back on Monday." Xanthe said as they hung up.

Xanthe was just about asleep when her phone buzzed with a message.

"Spend the weekend with me? xx"

Xanthe's heart skipped a beat. A whole weekend with Dom! She was so excited to spend quality time with him.

"Of course I will! I love you xx"

After she answered Dom, she finally drifted off to sleep with a smile from ear to ear. As she headed off to work the next morning, all Xanthe could think about was Dom. She was really looking forward to spending time with him somewhere other than the Hotel. Tonight could not come soon enough!

Xanthe left the Gallery and headed to Dominic's house.She knocked on the front door and waited. Finally he opened the door and smiled at her. This weekend was going to be amazing!