Chapter 8

The smile on Dominic's face was all telling. He was up to something. A beautiful smell wafted from the kitchen. He had cooked for her. How very romantic of him she thought. They headed to the kitchen, it looked lovely. He had set the table for two, with red roses, candles and bottles of wine. He had really gone the extra mile to please her.She smiled at the sight before her and then at Dom.

"To make up for all the nights at the Hotel" he smiled.

"Oh Dom it's lovely. You are lovely." she said.

"There is more,"  he smiled seductively "but you will see that later" he added.

They ate dinner and drank the bottles of wine.It was a lovely night so far.Dominic cleared the table, and returned with another bottle of wine and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Dominic poured them a glass of wine and fed Xanthe some strawberries.

"A toast to us Xanthe" Dominic said.

"To us" Xanthe echoed.

He was so handsome and sweet. Xanthe climbed onto his lap. For the first time she kissed him first.She had always let him initiate sex. Tonight, she thought, it was her turn. As she reached down and unzipped his fly. As she released him he took of her pants. Xanthe liked being in charge for a change. It must have made Dominic happy too. His kisses became more fevered as he reached his climax. He came deep inside her, it was incredible. Dominic lifted Xanthe and carried her to his room.

The bed was covered in deep red rose petals. There were candles around his room too. It looked beautiful. It was like he read her mind.

"A beautiful room for my beautiful Xanthe" he said.

"Thank you Dominic. I love you so much" she replied.

He lay her naked on the bed of rose petals. Then he lay down beside her. The smell of rose petals was beautiful an intoxicating. They made love among the rose petals. It was the most amazing night Xanthe had ever had.