"Fuck everything and I lost my family, my good name, I also stopping knowing who the fuck I was, I lost the one girl who loved me and I loved her, still love her, i had to let go because I thought I would never be able to keep her safe as long as she was with me. Now you are saying that you were the bad guy the one who did everything and not me, you were the one who snuck in Chloe's room set cameras and leaked to her school, you had a gun there and people thought it was me? Why shouldnt I kill you right now? You destroyed my life!"I screamed pulling his shirt pushing him on the bed as I wanted to strangle him to death. He fought back pushing me away.

"Shut up cry baby! Corinne is off the hook now, we both free and can get on with our lives. Dont you want to start fresh with your brother?"He asked pretending to be nice.

"There s only Gemma for me, I don't need anyone else. Now get out of my room!"I threatenes him and he pouted.

"It wasnt my choice! Ask your mother, our mother, I was born on February 1st...1994, like you right?"He said like confirming and I was angry refusing to accept the truth. We were twins, he was my twin brother? Did Gemma know? Why mom didnt tell me anything? Dad or Robin?

"Who's your father?"I asked him.

"Hmm I was told by my foster parents , my birth parents are Des and Anne Styles, they told me when I was 12 that I was adopted after itself because they found out I had chances to be a not normal child mentally affected so they couldnt handle, your mom said she couldnt handle it so she kept you just you. I stayed in the hospital waiting for a family of my own, even a newborn baby has emotions and it hurt to not be with the birth mother. You had the best treatment. So thats the birth of Edward Styles like.Guess who found me?"He said and I felt tears around my eyes, whoever was it, noone deserved to be like this. I never knew I had a twin brother, mom, Dad, Robin, Gemma never showed signs that I had a brother other than Gemma. How was I supposed to know dammit?

"Corinne found you and raised you to do..."I started and he nodded. I missed so much. Oh my god.

"Ding Ding Ding you got it! She raised me like a mother and but she taught me evil, made me praise evil and bad things, she said it wont make me a pussy, like you. I did all she told me to do and as she didnt want me to get in trouble, she found out you were my twin brother so she took it as an opportunity, where did you first see her? W Mandeville bakery right? She brainwashed you literally making you believe you were the one who did all the rapes and more...Now, forget it we re both free, lets start our lives together"Edward said and I didnt say anything. He and Corinne ruined my whole life, there was nothing to do now.

"I supposed to kill you for ruining my life, for making me believe from the start I did terrible things, but that would be too easy you dont deserve to rest in peace. But thats not my nature, my true self to kill or hurt anybody so you re lucky about that so...let's forget everything and at least now let us be a family. Come with Gemma and I to Cheshire, I'll convince mom to keep you, like you said Corinne is off the hook, she's not your mother, we have the same mother and let me tell you, she's the best mother anyone could ever ask for."I told him being the good healed me, the good in me was back and I was relieved that I had done nothing wrong but still my life been a lie all this time.

Edward looked at me the whole time as if he was interested and will listen to me and accept my offer for us to be a family at least from now on. But I should have known better.

"So this is the part you expect me to be super emotional, give you the brotherly hug and we go home just like that? You lead your perfect and I have nothing? No brother, you dont give me any orders, but I do need a family so lets make a deal!"Edward laughed and smiled evily. I had a bad feeling about this and I was right.