Chapter 30

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Ara continued to ignore me for the entire day today, what happened?

I don't remember doing anything wrong.

"yah, Jeon Jungkook you are in deep trouble." Taehyung and Seokjin walked into our practice room.

"what?" I answered. Did I even do anything wrong?

"Look at this." Taehyung showed me a photo of Ara and I near her dorm,talking.

Paparazzis......

"Why are you with Ara yesterday?," Jimin raised his brows.

"We coincidencelly met yesterday. Nothing else." I lied.

"How are you going to protect your own status now? Your fans will all turn their back against you now." SeokJin said.

"I don't care about them." I rolled my eyes.

"Then what about Ara? She might get kicked out of Bighit because of you. I saw her getting punished just now. " Taehyung said.

"Are you serious?," I asked. It's true. She is just a trainee here and she might get kicked out any moment.

"And by the way, she looked like Jessie doesn't mean she is Jessie." Seokjin said and it hit me hard.

It's true that she's not Jessie....But I realised I now take Ara as ARA but not Jessie anymore.

"no.....Ara makes me so happy, I doesn't feel like she is Jessie to me anymore," I glanced at Seokjin and smiled.

"she makes me forget about Jessie whenever I'm with her. It's been so long since I ever felt this way," I suddenly realised all of these at once.

"but....," Jimin didn't finished his sentence and I ran out of the room and decided to find Ara.

"Where is Ara?," I asked Momo but she looked like she was pissed over something.

"How about you go and find your girlfriend yourself, sunbaenim?" She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Everyone in BIGHIT must have knew about it already....," I sighed and continue finding Ara.

-

ARA TUAN'S POV

"I am so hungry..........I feel like dying....."

I laid down on my bag at the practice room floor and the lights are off. I didn't want anyone or my manager to know I'm here. I need alone time.

Suddenly, a plastic feeling package hit my face when I was still lying down.

"OUCH!, WHAT IS THIS?!," I quickly stood up and realised it was a pack of OREO biscuit.

Who threw this on me?!

I turn around and saw Jungkook standing at the door,smiling.