Chapter 8

Ara Tuan's POV

Every year, the year 2 batch of choosen 40 students from my university will have a trip to Taiwan for a exchange programme with their performing arts students for 1 week
! We all got choosen because of our high score scored from our previous exam. The exciting thing is, they promised that we get to enjoy ourseleves. I can't wait!

"Behave yourself alright? Eat more there." My mom pat my shoulders before sending me off. "Mom!I'm already 22 years old. Of course I'm going to behave myself." I sighed. "I will miss you Ara!!" Mark acted like he was crying. "Cut the crap brother, more like you will miss Momo." I rolled my eyes. "Yes!You got it right!" He smiled and showed his white teeth. Stupid guy, what a brother. "But seriously, take care!" He rubbed my hair and made it messy.

We all entered the plane and almost half of the plane is our University students. Momo and I sat at our seats and I decided to listen to some music as the plane ride to Taiwan is around 2 hours. "Do you know who is BTS? The group that is rising in popularity recently." Momo suddenly asked me. "Of course!They are so popular nowadays!" I replied. "Jimin is so cute!His dance is so perfect!" She started fangirling. I'm not a fan of BTS so I doesn't actually know how they looked and their names. I gave her a fake laugh to react to what she said. Actually, I really knew nothing about them. She showed me a picture of Jimin, "Yeah he looks quite cute!" I got to admit that.

(The photo Momo showed^) After an hour in the plane, I decided to wash my face

After an hour in the plane, I decided to wash my face. I walked past a group of guys sitting at the seats at the back, they were sleeping while wearing masks, why are they so weird? Wearing masks in the plane. A guy's mask was pulled down and he started drinking his drink as it revealed his handsome face. Woah! He looked really not bad. He had purple hair so it's very unique too. Luckily, they didn't looked up when I walked past if not they would have seen my reaction when he pulled his mask down. I scolded myself mentally and quickly walked into the toilet.

 I scolded myself mentally and quickly walked into the toilet

      Jeon Jungkook's POV

     "Why are there so many students in this plane?" I heard Rapmon hyung complained to Suga. I looked up from the magazine I was reading and saw students walking into the plane. "They seemed around the same age as us, it must be having a university exchange programme." J-hope said. I ignored their conversation as I totally had no interest at all.

      The plane took 2 hours to it's destination as I slept the whole way throughout. I was really tired because of our schedule yesterday and didn't get any sleep. "Dear passengers, we have reached our destination. It's 1.30pm now. Hope you all have a wonderful time in Taiwan and thank you for traveling with us, Korea airlines." The air stewardess speak through the mic. "Yoo-hoo! We finally reached!" Taehyung exclaimed. We continued our sneaky way out of the plane and the airport again. This time, it's really freedom. No manager with us, we are on our own! I never felt this way for 3 years already. We hailed a taxi and arrived at our hotel. We reached the hotel and it's super noisy at the lobby. We saw the same group of students we met in the plane at the same hotel again......is this luck or not?

      We got into our hotel room, I shared a room with Taehyung and Jimin. They are the closest to me, we are going to get crazy in this entire trip together.

     I actually knew Jimin didn't live properly in this 3 years too

     I actually knew Jimin didn't live properly in this 3 years too....because he haven't move on from Jessie yet. I can't blame him. He acted so fine but as my closest brother, I knew he suffered too. He didn't want to affect me so he wore a happy mask to cover up his sufferings. I hope this trip cheers him up too. I am really thankful to have BTS that stayed for me so I could get better.

A/N , HELLO! Jungkook and Ara are going to meet soon....just wait, don't leave this story!
Remember to vote for it and comment to keep me going! Thank you 😘💖