New world: Chapter 7

Third Party's POV

It's been almost 3 years, since Jessie's death and almost everyone tried their best to move on. Jungkook got better than before but he still couldn't sleep well and he get nightmares everynight. BTS stayed by his side and they promised to never leave him. Jimin was the same, they all knew he haven't move on yet. Noone blamed him for not moving on even after Jungkook and Jessie dated because Jimin was actually in love with Jessie way before Jungkook did.

     After their graduation from highschool, BTS got called from the company; Bighit. Bighit realised their potential since very long ago and decided to call them out for a contract with them.
BTS was then created.

They got very popular in 2 years time with their own effort and gained popularity all over the world

They got very popular in 2 years time with their own effort and gained popularity all over the world. But noone knew exactly what happened to Jungkook's past except for his highschool schoolmates and BTS members.

Ara's Tuan POV

    "Wake up!You are already 22 years old. Not a baby anymore!" My mother threw my bag of precious potato chips on my face when I was still busy dreaming in my princess world. "Urgh!!!!!" I covered my ears with my pillow and continued sleeping. "It's already 9am! You have school!!!" My mom screamed into my ears that were covered and I got shocked. "It's already 9am?!?!" I jumped out of my bed and ran into the bathroom. Oh no, I received a warning  letter from my university last week that they would expelled me if I'm late again. I tried so hard to enter my university. I can't get expelled so easily!

      I ran out of my room, wearing a simple tee-shirt and a blue short with a comfy jacket, I didn't even do my makeup. I sat down for a quick breakfast and my older brother, Mark was already finishing his food."Can't you wait for me?!" I shouted and he got shocked halfway biting his food. "You are the one that is late, not me!" He showed his tongue and continue eating his last bite. Aish this guy...He is just a year older than me but he behave so much childish. We attend the same school together but he is in his last year of university while I'm still stuck in year 2....sigh.

(lets act like Mark has pink hair here^ hohoho)

    Mark left me alone again, eating my food while I did a time check. "9.15am. I HAVE 15 MINUTES TO RUSH TO SCHOOL!" I ran out of my house, kissing my parents goodbye. My brother and I cycle to school everyday because it takes around 15 minutes to reach there. My school starts at 9.30am... I wonder if I can reach in time...oh god. I cycled furiously and in 10 minutes time, I reached my school gate. My school is super big so it's not the end yet, I need to run to my lecture hall. I pushed my bicycle to the ground at the side of my school gate without locking it. I don't care anymore. I ran to my hall and reached there, panting and realised I reached just in time. I found a seat beside my bestfriend, momo, that reached here long ago. "It's 9.29am, almost late again?" Momo laughed. I nod and lay down on the table. "It's only the start of the day, I'm already tired...." I groaned. She passed me a water bottle and I felt so happy for a moment. Yes! I need water!

    We are in a University of performing arts and we all need to major in at least a skill in dancing, singing or any musical instruments and performing background. I am a major in flute and singing. I have been learning how to play flute since I was 5 years old. Singing is just a talent I got from my mother. However, Momo and my brother, Mark major in dancing and they always get a very high score during dance exams! I'm always very proud of them.

    I was daydreaming the whole lesson while my professor suddenly shouted my name across the whole lecture hall, "Ara Tuan! Why are you daydreaming in my class?!" I got shocked and quickly stood up to bow. Aish.....why am I daydreaming again? I hit my head hard and sat down. "She's really crazy." I heard someone from the back laughed. I looked behind and realised it's the bitches, Joey and her few other dogs of friends laughing at me. What's their problem seriously? I glared at them.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

     BTS has been travelling all around the world for concerts and we seriously didn't get enough sleep everytime. But this is the only way I can forget about her temporarily.

The members really hope that there will be a trip to Taiwan to enjoy ourselves.

      "Please.....we want some rest and a trip to taiwan for 1 week,please PD hyung~" J-hope used ageyo to plead our PD hyung for the 5th time already."No!You guys can rest at your dorms." He refused to let us off for our own free time."Okay, for 5 days...please?" J-hope held onto PD hyung hand. "Will you guys behave?" PD hyung finally asked. "Of course!" We all shouted together. I really wanted to travel to Taiwan since young and.....I even promised myself that I would travel together there with her. Okay, jungkook, stop. No more thinking about her.

      We all wore our masks and caps while we sneakily walked into Incheon airport hoping thay no fans will caught us. We got our tickets to the airplane and quickly find our way to the plane. "Look! It's BTS!" A girl was shouting at the back and we all stopped and freezed for a moment. Oh no...we are dead. We turn behind and saw the girl pointing at our advertistment at the airport. We heave a sigh of relief. She didn't caught us, it's just our advertistment board in the airport that made her excited. We then quickly sneaked into the plane quietly. In my whole life, this is the first time I ever risk so much....

 In my whole life, this is the first time I ever risk so much

(idk where did one of the members went in the picture^?)

[A/N] Hello everyone! How's this new chapter? A little weird but I hope you guys will like the other new chapters soon! Please vote and comment for it! It will make me more motivated for the story! ( I'm sorry if theres alot of grammar mistakes.) 💞