Chapter 24

Ara Tuan's POV

"hey, did you see my necklace?," I asked Momo and was busy ransacking my room. That necklace was really important to me as it was from my great-grandmother.

"Nah, did you left it somewhere at the living room?," Momo crossed her arms and stood outside my door.

"I checked it just now but I still couldn't find it! It's damn important to me." I started getting really afraid that I really lost it.

"I will help you," Momo came in and helped to find it.

-

It's been 30 minutes of finding but my necklace is still not found.

"How about you go and sleep first, it's already midnight." Momo asked.

"alright....I guessed. Thanks though," I gave her a slight smile and decided that I should act like I was going to sleep if not Momo will sure try to help me till I find it as I don't want to be a burden.

I wait till Momo fall asleep and decided to sneak back to Bighit even though it's close to 1AM already. This necklace is really too important.

-

I sneaked into BIGHIT by climbing up the gates as I quickly got into the building.

"ah, will anyone still be here? It's already 1AM." I looked through the pitch black hallways and decided that I should be brave for once just for my necklace. I hope I won't get caught!

-

"oh! I found it!" I realised my necklace was at the practice room floor. I am so lucky I found it! Okay, it's time to go home now.

I walked by the hallways again and realised there was a light still switched on in the studio room for BTS. Ah, whose the one that forgotten to switched it off?

I slowly opened the door and get towards the switch.

"yah, why is it you again?," A hand touched my shoulders from behind as I quickly jumped forward and screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU!" I turn behind and tried to protect myself by showing my teckwondo moves.

"What are you doing here again?"

Oh, so it's actually Jungkook. Why is he here so late again?

"I need to find something, how about you?" I frowned.

"It's 1AM girl, you are not scared to get caught? Or are you not scared of men like me?" Jungkook smirked and slowly got closer to me.

"hey, back off! Don't get so close to me," I walked backwards and hit the wall.

"Am I scary to you... huh?" His smirk was gone and his eyes turn cold.  He placed his right hand on the wall right beside me.

It felt like his personality changed in a split of seconds.

(A/N IMAGINE THIS IS JUNGKOOK AND YOU^)

"what....what are you trying to do?"

"Jessie, why are you scared of me? I'm your boyfriend!" He shouted and I can see his deep hazel brown eyes clearly as he was just around 10CM away from me.

"I am not Jessie, I am-" 

I didn't finished my sentence as Jungkook pulled my face foward and placed his lips on mine. His lips was super soft as he move his lips and started kissing me passionately for a few seconds.

What....the...? Why didn't I move?.... What just happend? Jungkook kissed me?! THAT WAS MY FREAKING FIRST KISS!

I pushed him away and rubbed away the kiss away.

"what the hell did you just do to me!," I screamed at Jungkook.

"what are you doing here!" Jungkook suddenly pushed me away as I almost fell down.

"yah, you are the one that turn crazy suddenly and pushed me to the wall and....whatever,forget it!" What is wrong with him? Was this guy having sleep-walking or something? Why didn't he knew I was there?

Wait, sleep walking? Is he really....

"yah, Jeon jungkook. Were you sleep walking just now?" I asked.

"It's not your problem." Jungkook scoffed.

"What the hell? I'm just trying to care right here!," This guy doesn't appreciate for god sake.

"Alright, maybe." He looked away and I could feel that he was actually guilty that moment of time.

"Are you okay? What are you doing here, it's already so late." I asked.

"I still have a lot of work done for BTS's new song, I was just taking a nap just now...." He answered, NICELY. Yes, nicely for once.

"How about you?," He raised his brows.

"I lost something and decided to come back and find it, and it's here!" I smiled and show him the necklace around my neck already.

I saw Jungkook smile a little.

"How do you know I was sleep walking?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"No.....it was just a thou...I mean guess." I was stumbling. I can't let him find out that Jimin told me that!

"It's super dangerous for someone to sleep-walk like that, I think you should go home." I said sincerely.

"Thanks for your concern. I hope I didn't do anything bad to you just now, right?" He raised his brows.

You did! Jeon Jungkook,You did!

"Nah, you didn't." I lied. Ha!

"Sure, you should go home first." He gave me a smile that I've never seen before. Well, it was actually quite charming.

Maybe my view for him will change from today, his not that bad afterall, his actually quite cute! ><

A/N HELLO! NEW CHAPTER AGAIN, HOW WAS IT?