Chapter 28

Ara Tuan's POV

Jungkook and I ran all the way from the hill to the shelter as we are already soaking wet and the rain is still raining heavily.

"Stay here. I will go get something for us to dry ourselves before you get sick," Jungkook said as he ran off again, leaving me alone under the shelter.

He ran back holding an umbrella and a few towels as he quickly wipe my hair and face with the towel while I was standing really still and did not dare to move. It was so awkward as Jungkook continue wiping my hair until,

"er,.....its okay, how about I wipe myself," I gave an awkward smile as Jungkook quickly stopped drying my hair for me and passed me another dry towel.

"how about you? you are so wet and you might fall asick too." I said.

"it's okay, guys are physically stronger." He indirectly mocked me.

"yah, then I will wipe it for you." I started wiping his face with the dry towel as we made a sudden eye contact and Jungkook turn red and it was SO AWKWARD.

"wipe it yourself!," I threw the towel on his hair as I quickly turn away before I started blushing again.

"I didn't tell you to help me in the first place," He rolled his eyes and acted cool.

"fine," I started to fan myself as I was really hot even though it was raining.

We finish cleaning ourselves as Jungkook decided to take me to a Ginseng Chicken soup restraunt to eat as both of us were hungry.

"ahjumma! Two Ginseng Chicken soup!" Jungkook shouted to the grandmother.

"It's been so long since you last came here," The grandmother smiled and bring us food.

"is this your girlfriend?" She smiled and looked at me.

Jungkook smirked at me while I gave the disgusted look.

What's with that smirk?

"no~ I'm just his friend

"no~ I'm just his friend." I quickly try to cover myself up.

Wait, cover myself up?...

I am really not his girlfriend!

"yes, we are not together." He gave a smile that I seldom see to her.

"yes,yes...." She laughed and walked off.

We finished eating and Jungkook decided to walk me back to my dorm and he suddenly asked,

"So.....can I know what happened just now?,"