Chapter 14

Park Jimin's POV

Our music show ended as we changed and packed our things, ready to leave the place. Jungkook and I were really awkward since this morning because of what happened. I actually felt really guilty, I want to tell Jungkook about what happened but I didn't want him to act harshly. I need to find out whose the girl I really saw that day too. She can't possibly be Jessie anyway.

-
Jeon Jungkook's POV

Since there is no schedule tomorrow, I took a few bottles of beers in the fridge and walked to the rooftop of our dorm. The rooftop was always empty as the entire 2- storey block is our dorm. "AH~ It's been so long since I came here." I breathed in the air and smile. This is the only place where I can really enjoy being alone, no more fans, no manager, no hyungs and no more problems. The view is so relaxing too.

This place was the place where I actually cried the most the past 2 years

This place was the place where I actually cried the most the past 2 years. Everytime when I come here, the thoughts of her will come back too.
"Drinking beer without me, huh?" I turn around and saw Suga hyung walking towards me, smiling. I passed him a can of beer and laid down. "Hyung. I suddenly miss her alot." I felt my heart sinking. "Jungkook-ah." "It's getting so tiring these days and the thoughts of her are back." I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. "I know, we all know. It's been really tiring for all of us, especially you." He tapped my shoulder softly. "But you know.. I realised Jimin actually suffered alot because of her too. It's my fault for snatching her away last time, is it?" I replied. "Everyone knew Jimin had a major crush on her but he gave her up for you guys to get together, It's not your fault." He explained. "And also,we thought by now he actually gave up already...but I guess not." Suga said softly, sighing.

We both laid down and looked at the sky full with stars. "Jungkook-ah, they say when people dies, they will become stars." Suga suddenly said. "Yeah, Jessie told me that before....I would actually do anything for God to bring her back to me, I won't let her go like before." I whispered, slowly closing my eyes and I fell asleep.

Park Jimin's POV

It's the third night I've been having nightmares about Jessie. I dreamt of the times when I first saw her and fell in love with her. Her smile, her everything. But no, she was my brother's girlfriend. I can't do this. Why must she make me and Jungkook fell in love with her?
I decided that since there is no schedule the next day, I shall find the girl that looked exactly liked Jessie.

-

I hid myself in my mask again and bought some fruits as I waited outside her house. I decided to wait for her instead of knocking the door because I have no reason to be here afterall. "You are?" I heard that familiar voice again. I quickly turn behind and saw that girl eating a lollipop and staring at me, shocked after I turn around. "Park Jimin?" She pulled out her lollipop. I was shocked that she knew who I was despite my mask...Is my mask really that useless? "How did you know my name?!" I said, quite happy that she knew me. "Of course I know, BTS is so popular nowadays!" She answered, laughing at me. "Then how do you know it's me, even with my mask on?" I asked. "It's actually quite obvious Hahah! Oh ya, why are you doing outside my house again?" She continued licking her lollipop. She really looked like Jessie, especially now I see her clearly during the afternoon. "Er..." I didn't know how to reply to that question, I can't possibly tell her that I came here because I wanted to see her again, just because she looks like Jessie. "Actually, the reason I'm here is to apologise for being rude that day so I bought fruits!" I gave a fake laugh and hand her the fruits. It's true that the fruuts are for her but I bought those because it would cover up the main reason I was here. "Can I ask what's your name?" I asked, smiling.

"My name is Ara Tuan. You can call me Ara, Thankyou for the fruits though!" She smiled and grabbed the fruits from me. She is actually quite a happy-go-lucky girl, unlike Jessie. Jessie was a shy and quiet girl. I didn't know why they looked so alike. "Can I ask you a sensitive question?" Ara suddenly said. "Yeah?" I raised my brows. "Who is Jessie? Why do you thought I was her?" That question struck me. How can I answer that? I pulled down my mask and decided to explain things since she already asked me.

"Jessie. She's my very close highschool friend." Ara looked deeply into my eyes, waiting for me to continue the story. I quickly looked away as I really cannot look at her, I don't want to think that she is Jessie. "Honestly speaking, my friend Jessie looked so alike as you, I almost thought that you were her,that's why...Actually, she passed away 3 years ago." "I'm so sorry! I should not have ask." She said. "It's alright." I gave a slight smile. I decided not to tell her so much because we just met. "I think it's time to go! Sorry to disturb you!" I quickly cut her off as I didn't want to continue the story anymore before it gets deeper. "Oh yeah! It's okay, thank you for the fruits!" She replied.

I pulled my mask up and called a taxi to get back to the dorm before hyungs asked where did I went.

A/N : HELLO! Please vote and comment~😉