Chapter 13

A/N: Hello~I'm so sorry it's been long since I write Jungkook's POV! ٩( 'ω' )و

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Jessie..." I heard Jimin talking in his sleep. I looked opposite the room where Jimin was sleeping and he was sweating alot. Why was his suddenly having a nightmare about Jessie? Does he actually miss her as much as I actually do? Jimin was acting strangly these days too. He stopped talking as much as before and I caught him day-dreaming nowadays. It all started after he came back home that night and he still didnt tell me anything.

-

"I heard you talking in your sleep yesterday." I told Jimin in the car on the way to Music shows. My expression was blank as I admit I didn't really like it that he was still thinking about Jessie when he told me to move on. "What did he say in his sleep? Hahah!" Seok Jin laughed. "Jess.." I stopped and looked at Jimin, "sie." I ended my sentence. He looked shock at my answer and quickly looked away. I know I'm being a real jerk right now, trying to test Jimin's reaction but I still could not let go of things that are related to Jessie. "Er...Hahaha really?" Seok Jin and Taehyung tried to laugh it off while the other hyungs kept quiet, they knew I was quite unhappy. His a really nice hyung, but I'm so sorry, he kept things from me too anyway.

Ara Tuan's POV

I started to get interested in BTS, watching their shows, especially wanting to know about the Jimin guy. I found out that the other guys are handsome too, two of them snatched my attention and if I'm not wrong, their names are Taehyung and.. Jungkook or something? But they are really not bad looking and they looked the closest to my ideal type.

"Yah! Oh my god, my dear sister are you watching KPOP?" Mark suddenly barged into my room. I quickly paused my video. "Can you knock before coming in? Oh my god! And Ya I am, what do you want!" I answered, annoyed at him. I suddenly remember that Mark actually have the same hair colour as Jimin. What a  coincidence again. "Since when you are interested in something? Your life was so boring." He shook his head, making fun of me. "Can't I have a hobby right now, Mr Dog?" I smirked. He snatched my phone and pressed the play button of BTS video I was watching. "Hey!Give me back." I tried my best to get it back but Mark was so much taller than me. "Aish, I dont like them. They snatched Momo's attention away and she didn't give me those attention instead." Mark started to complain again. "She don't even like you at the first place." I rolled my eyes. "Hey~This guy looks familiar!" Mark paused the video and it stopped at Jungkook. "He...wait...where did I see him before?" He scratched his head. "I bet you are remembering wrong stuffs again." I replied. "No...I'm serious, somewhere. I saw him somewhere in real life before." He frowned. Don't tell me..Mark was in the same situation like how I met Jimin too?!
"Are you sure?" I leaned closer to him. "Oh ya! His the guy I told you before I saved 3 years ago when I was working at the pub!" Mark exclaimed. "It can't be....the world can't be that small." I tried to shake myself out from this possibility. "I'm serious. His name is something kook right?I remember seeing his identification card before sending him to the hospital!" Ya....Mark is right, Jungkook's name have a 'kook' in it.
"Mark....I think you are right....it should be him." I replied. I got goosebumps again....

A/N:  Hello! Another short chapter but I hope you guys like it~ I know Ara and BTS fate is so strong that noone can believe it hehe. (^_^)Please vote,comment positive things to keep me going~<3