Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

"Stop day-dreaming about Jessie, she won't appear outside the class." Jimin hit my table and snapped me away from my thoughts while I'm busy looking out for her outside the classroom. Usually at this timing, she would walk pass my classroom with her group of friends. The first time I saw her walking past my class two years ago, I fell in love with her. There's something about her attracted me, especially her personality after I tried chasing her. I got rejected lots of times but she decided to give me a chance and we officially dated for almost 1 year! Ah....I really miss her man. It's been 2 days I didn't interact with her in real life.

"Hey!It's Jessie!" Suga exclaimed and pushed me from the back and I quickly turn my head and saw her walking pass my class, holding books. She looked in and formed a smile that I fell for. I waved like a mad dog and couldn't stop smiling even though it happened just for 3 seconds. I can't wait to hug her later! "Jungkook!Focus!" My english teacher shouted. I hate English lessons the most.
"How are you going to celebrate your anniversary with Jessie next week?" Jimin teased and winked. "I remebered those days when we forced you to ask for her number and she rejected you. That's the funniest thing ever. Noone expected that you will ever get rejected by a girl. She was really cute." "Hey! She is still cute as f*ck." I replied. But Jimin's right, Jessie was the first girl I ever fell so hard for and she rejected me so badly. I couldn't even get out of house for weeks because of my face. She was harsh. Look whats happening now, it's gonna be our first anniversary! All the jealous girls and boys cursed that we would break up after one month, we both totally proved them wrong. I'm so proud to have her.

School ended and I can't wait to find her. I quickly rush to her class and saw her walking out of her class. "Jeeeeeessssie!!" I ran to her and gave her a big hug. "I miss you so much." She sniffed my uniform and sighed, " I miss your smell." I chuckled and grabbed her wrist, "Let's go to my house and watch some movies today." It's the best thing, I can cuddle with her and sleep, I really miss her alot.

A/N: HELLO! HOW'S CHAPTER 1? It might be boring and short for the first few chapters but I promised you that it would be more interesting soon! Pleade continue supporting this ff, vote and comment good things! XOXO 💞