What Happens When The Lights Go Out/You Grow Up: Epilogue 2

Start from the beginning

"Listen, I'm sure he likes you."

"No he doesn't! Don't say that! He's been a family friend since before I was born, I can't like a family friend! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of."

"Calm down! I'm just saying what I think."

"Fine. You do remember he has that slut of a girlfriend."

"Yeah I know."

"Then shut it."

We got to school and got out of the car. "But seriously you should tell Parker."

"If I hear one more thing about Parker, I'll beat you with a stick!"

"What about Parker?" Parker himself said walking up to us.

"Nothing you conceited clown. Not everything is about you."

"Damn Tazzy! You really woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Yeah Tazzy why is that? Care to enlighten us?" Carter said smirking. I hate him sometimes.

"No I would not! And do you think I won't beat you too?"

"Hey hey if you beat him then you're going to have to go through me." Parker said. "Unless of course you tell me what's the stick up your ass."

"I hate you all. Let's go Mel."

"Fine." She said laughing. "Sorry guys, looks like aunt flow is visiting."

"Mel! I will beat you child!"

She laughed and followed after me. "You seriously need to take a chill pill. He's going to think you've gone mental."

"I probably have."

We went to first period. I had it with a couple of my friends, but no one important.

I did hear something interesting however. "Yeah, then he just walked away from her!"

"I can't believe they finally broke up."

You have got to be kidding me. If this is about Parker and what's her face I'm going to hit something.

"You know he never even did anything with her. He's such a gentleman."

"Yeah, plus Parker is hot."

I kicked the desk in front of me. Everyone turned and looked. "Sorry, Spasm."

"You're weird sometimes Tazzy." Becca said laughing. (She's not important.)

"What can I say? So, what's all this about Parker and his girlfriend?"

"They've broken up!"

"Why?"

"No one really knows what the fight is about, but we just saw them fighting at the party Saturday night then he walked away."

"That's weird. He was in a good mood this morning."

"Yeah that is weird. He was pretty upset at the party. He ended up leaving early."

"I see."

The bell rang ending class. I plan on getting to the bottom of this. First of all he didn't tell me. He usually tells me everything.

Well, I kind of was a bitch to him this morning.

Second, why was he in such a good mood?

He's in my next class I'll find out.

I walked in and he was sitting all cool-like in his chair. Something was off though. He looked slightly upset about something.

I went and sat next to him. "Hey, what's wrong?"