Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt

Start from the beginning

"Wh-what am I d-doing here, why d-did you b-bring me back?", her hands clutched on the counter for support.

I didn't reply. Just let her speak.

"Tell me. I-I wanna go back. A-answer me".

She began hitting my chest with her not so energetic fists. She lost her control and power. She was simply tired.

"Hey, calm down, just drink water".

"No, i-i wanna go back. I want c-Chanyeol".

Chanyeol?
That's all she's says! Fuck it drives me crazy.

"Drink water or you'll die out of thirst".

"Take me back".
She begged in her sleepy tone.

I took a glass, filled it with water and gently pushed her head forward with the glass on her lips.

"N-no", She slapped my hand away.

"I'd rather die than take a favour from you".

God this girl is surely something.

She got lazier by time, when I realised I need to take her back to bed before she collapses.

"Just drink up".

"No, n-mmm".

I basically forced her to drink water. Her hands pushed on my chest but my grip on her hair was quite rough to control her. She chocked a little due to the huge amount going in as she guzzled it down.

Finally, with all her might she pushed me back. Wiping off the excess water dripping from her mouth.

"Go to bed", I commanded placing back the empty glass.

"No!" She growled.

I'm surprised she still has the energy to stand up and argue with me.

Well soon enough, she'll be nothing but a lifeless doll lying around in my arms anyways. I think I should tire her out.

I leaned back folding my arms, giving her my intense look. She helplessly leaned back on the kitchen counter without any form of control. Her robe loosening with one side slowly sliding off her shoulder. Her red lacy bra visible now.

"T-take me back".

"How about a no", I smirked.

"Park J-Jim-in, I hate you".

"I hate you, I ha-te you, only if Chanyeol was here. He would have beaten the shit out of you".

Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol!!!

That's is it!

"Well apparently your Chanyeol sold you off to me and now your here stuck with me".

"Liar!", she growled.

"Go to bed", I commanded.

"N-no"

"FUCK bitch! Go to bed..N.O.W!"
I slammed her against the counter with a distance of only 1 inch away from her body. My eyes piercing hers. Almost scaring her off.

"W-wh-wha-what are you g-gonna do huh?"

"I'll show you".

"Yah, P-Park Jimin!" She yelled as I dragged her all the way before stoping in front of my room.

"N-no!, no! I'm not s-sleeping with you", a tear escaped as she attempted to open my fist which tightly gripped her wrist.

"Too bad Chanyeol's not here to comfort you but I'am instead".

"Yah! Let go!"

I pushed her in and locked the door.

Her state was even worse than before.
She was extremely tired. She looked wasted.

"Don't come near m-me"

She pointed at me.

I took off my t-shirt, showing off my bare abs and muscles before walking towards her as she took each step back, frightened.

"Jim-"

Without any warning, I pushed her back on the bed, slowly stripping her down.

Well only her robe.

"Ji-Ji-Jimin", she cried.

"I wanna go back", she whimpered.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat.

I pecked her lips and cuddled her in. Covering us both with the duvet.

"I h-hate you Jimin....I h-hate yo-"she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Her body laid in my arms just like I imagined.

Like a lifeless doll.

I can't seem to feel satisfied. Only guilt is eating me alive.

To be continued...