Chapter 10

It's been about a week since all of the drama and it's been pretty peaceful around here. Well accept the fact that Maci is being particularly annoying today. She doesn't want to leave my side which isn't a bad thing but she's non stop asking questions.

"Maci I don't know who that is. Or her." I wiped my hand down my face.

I locked the screen to my phone and picked up Maci on my hip. I was still waiting for Angela to get here so she could baby sit. Maci has yet met her and I'm not sure how Maci is going to react to being with a sitter.

I heard 3 knocks on the door and I walked over to answer it. "Hey Angie!" I smile giving her a side hug and Maci just stared.

"Maci, daddy's got to go baby." I looked at her. "Your gonna stay here with Angela."

"I wanna go with daddy." She pouted knowing that I usually give in to her.

"You can't go with daddy." I gave her a sad face.

"Why?" Maci wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

"I have to. I will be back." I said barely managing to pry the 3 year old's arms from around me passing her to Angie.

I filled her in on all the allergies and everything she needed to know and left the crying Maci with her babysitter.

*Angela Pov*

Maci has now been crying for a total of 42 minutes now. She already threw up and I'm running out of options.

"Daddy won't come home unless you stop crying." I said and she stared at me for a while her crying slowly deceasing.

After a while she finally got used to me and started laughing while I played with her. There was a sudden knock on the door that startled my and I set Maci back down on the floor while she continued to play with her barbie dolls.

I opened the door to come face to face with someone I totally wasn't expected.

"Sophia?"

"Yeah. It's me." She looked at me with a serious face.

"Do you nee- Okay come in." I moved to the side as she shoved passed me.

"I left something here." Sophia rolled her eyes at me and went straight down the hallway.

"It's been a while." I trailed off.

"So." She glared at me and I raised my hands in surrender.

I waited for Sophia to come back out and when she did she came out empty handed. "Um-" Sophia walked right out and shut the door leaving me standing there dumb founded.

"Alrighty then." I shrugged it off and went back to caring for Maci.

*Liam Pov*

"Thank you so much for taking care of Maci for me." I picked up the little girl who was hugging on my legs.

"No problem." She gave me a small smile and exited my apartment.

It didn't really take long for Maci to fall asleep so I carried her to her bed and covered her before going to my bedroom.

I checked my twitter and followed a couple of people before going to my bathroom and took a hot shower. Taking a shower felt good after the long night. Niall has been constantly asking me, when can I see Maci, when are you bringing her over.

So on. I just saying the same thing. Soon. Yet he kept asking. So I told him that he could stay the night tomorrow. Lost in my thoughts I came back to myself and realized how tired I actually was.

I went into my room and completely dried off before putting some boxers and sweat pants, then laid down in my bed. I turned off the light and then fell into a peaceful sleep.

______________________________

I'm so so so so sorry that it's this short.

I don't mean to make my chapters so short but I always update when I'm either rushing, tired, or have writers block.

Why? I don't know.

My followers are going up, yay! Thank you guys so much for this. I will make the next chapter longer. I promise. I have something juicy coming up.

Bye bye.

llBatwomanll