Chapter 14

"Girls, it's time for lights off." I said, walking into Maci's and Lilly's bedroom. We rented a two bedroom for the night and they shared a queen while Allison and I shared and king. It was 9:15 and Lilly, and Maci were both talkative.

"Awe daddy." Maci whined and I put my hand up, motioning for her to stop.

"Nope, you have a long day." I say and come in, tucking them both in, Lilly for her mum since she was asleep already. "Goodnight girls."

"Goodnight." They chorused and I cracked the door, not going to sleep just yet to see if they were actually going to sleep.

I went ahead and hung up everyone's wet bathing suits, already dressed, Allison and I both took showers, and she fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow. I checked back in the girls room and as I suspected they were knocked out.

I cracked the door and went into Allison and I's bedroom and pulled back the camera, shimming Allison over some before laying down. "Are the girls asleep." Her half asleep voice mumbled.

"Yes, go back to sleep." I whispered closing my eyes, Allison scooting close to me. I quickly fell asleep.

*Allison Pov*

"Mommy. Mommy. Mommy." I woke up to being shook by Lilly.

"What honey." I replied cracking a eye open.

"When are we going to go to the pool?"

"In a little while." I let my head hit the pillow and I felt Lilly crawled into the bed, that's when I looked over to see Maci already laying, curled up under Liam's arm. I checked the time to see it was 4 in the morning. What is she asking to go to the water park this early.

"Can you put it on cartoon." Lilly asked.

I grabbed the remote and put it on a cartoon show before laying my head back on the pillow. Soon enough I fell asleep once again.

I woke up to the sound of crying. It's something I have come prone to waking up to. I jumped up and noticed Maci still was laying, asleep on the bed. I ran into the main room still only half awake and Liam was doing his best to calm down Lilly.

"What happened?" I asked taking Lilly from him.

"She fell and hit her side on the table." Liam frowned walking closer to us, rubbing Lilly's back.

"Oh it's okay Lilly, you remember when you fell down on the playground, which hurt worse?"

"The playground."

"Exactly, so be a big girl and stop crying for mommy, okay."

Lilly nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. Liam smiled at us both and went into the bedroom. Maci was stretching. I came in and sat down on the bed next to her and she sat up, crawling to me.

*Liam Pov*

"When can we go play." Was the first words out of her mouth.

"Well we need to eat and then yeah." I said going through the bag I brought and grabbed a brush and a elastic.

"Let me do your hair."

After I put Maci's hair in a ponytail I helped her into her bathing suit. She was excited as Lilly was. I had a little pool dress for her to walk around in so she didn't have to get all the way into her clothes to walk around in.

They bounced and ran down the hall in front of Allison and I on our way to the lift. We went downstairs and at, letting there food settle before actually going back into the pool area. They were just so excited and hyper for it to be this early.

We walked into the actual water park and they both started to play. Everything was all going good, the girls were having fun, Allison and I were having fun. Until I heard a all to familiar voice.

"Well well well. Look who we have here."

I sighed rubbing my temples and turned around to see Sophia, and Danielle. "Hello." I said in not such a happy tone.''

"Who are they?" Allison whispers.

"Don't worry about it." I whispered back and turned back to them.

"Long time no see." Sophia smirked crossing her arms.

Danielle was standing there, looking uncomfortable. Sophia pulled out her phone and typed a minute before locking it.

"Your going to have some company." She gave me a wicked smile.

"You know something. Your such a bitch." I snapped.

"What did you just call me?"

"He said you are a bitch." Allison growled standing up me following. "And I think he is right."

Sophia walked closer into Allison's face with her fists clenched and Danielle grabbed her arm, while I put my arm on Allison's stomach and pushed her back behind me a little, she was fuming. They both were.

"You two need to calm down." I said sternly.

"Shut up Liam." Allison and Sophia said at the same time and I raised my hands up, stepping away some.

They went back and forth, for about 5 minutes arguing before I noticed tons and tons of teen girls piling in. Great.

"Oh my god! There he is!" I heard one girl exclaim and they all smacked her.

Ouch. I grabbed Allison's arm and dragged her away from Sophia and Danielle, Allison was not happy right now.

"Ew. It's Sophia." I heard girls start to say.

I chuckled to myself. We have the best fans ever.