Chapter 13

"C'mon Maci, we got to go get you a bathing suit." I said and Maci ran into the living room.

Maci was more than excited to go to the water park and see Lilly. She hasn't stopped talking about it since she over heard mine and Allison's conversation about it. On and on. Since we are going tomorrow I though why not get the stuff now because you can't give someone a time with a little kid, well because they're little and take longer with stuff.

Maci put on her coat while I put on my shoes and then we went out into the hallway, Maci of course being her jumpy, happy go lucky self.

"Stop at the door." I called and she did as I told her. "C'mon."

I helped Maci in the car and she got in her car seat. I buckled her in and got in the drivers seat, pulling out of the parking lot. It was a quick drive to the nearest walmart and we entered the stoor.

"Hold me." Maci said pulling on my pants like she always does. I picked her up onto my hip and went to the little girl's section.

Maci laid her head on my shoulder and went through some of the bathing suits. I found a really cute pink two piece with a half top and the bottom is a skirt (Of course with the regular part).

"Do you like this one?" I held up the rack.

"Yes! Can I have that one!"

"Yup.. Now we need to get you a life jacket."

After getting the stuff that I needed I walked up to check out and Maci was asleep. Maci just likes to fall asleep in stores.

"Got you a beautiful child there." The lady smiled at me.

"Thank you. She always seems to fall asleep while we're out shopping." I chuckled pulling out my credit card and swiping it.

Once I paid I grabbed the bag and carried both the bag and Maci out to the car and put the bags next to Maci's car seat, then put Maci in, buckling her seat belt. Back off to home we go.

-Next Day-

"Come on Maci!" I shouted from my bedroom, and Maci came padding in the room.

Maci wasn't being to cooperative today, I don't know if it was that she was excited, or was just way to hyper. This is what you get when you let a three year old have loads of syrup on there pancakes. I can't imagine how loud this 30 minute car ride it will be.

After another 25 minutes Maci was dressed and we were already late on time. Great, were going to be late already. I put on my jacket and helped Maci's with her's, before leaving. I rushed to get us settled in the car and took off to the water park.

"Maci, please stop asking, we are almost there." I said for the 50th time. She won't stop asking.

I followed the directions and we were finally at the water park. My phone rang in my pocket and Allison's name flashed on my screen.

"I just pulled up."

"Oh, I was just checking. I'll see you in a minute."

I hung up and put my phone back into my pocket, lifting Maci. I bought our wrist bands and we got them clamped on before walking into the actual water park itself. Allison flagged me down and I smiled letting Maci walk.

"Hey!" She grinned hugging me tightly.

"Hi, how have you been?" I asked setting the small duffel bag I brought down.

"Great, Lilly would not stop during the car ride."

"Same with Maci." I chuckled.

"Daddy! Can we go swim!" Maci bounced already stripped into her bathing suit.

"Yes."

I grabbed Maci's hand, and she grabbed Lilly's hand, and Lilly was holding her mum's hand, we were like a big family. We went to the baby pool that started off very shallow then got a bit deeper to, there was a small red curved slide that the kids could go on.

Allison was in a pretty black bikini with white stripes on it, showing off a belly ring. I was just in some blue swim trunks. We sat where there was just a little bit of water, talking.

"So how has Lilly been since we last met?"

"She's been pretty good. She got sick not to long ago, barely able to be here today."

"Yeah, Maci too."

"When are you going back on tour?"

"In two months. I'm glad we finally got a break, everyone has been spending time with family and everything."

"That's cool."

It was silent for a minute, while we watched our girls play together with one of the toys I brought with us. We then started to chat a bit longer, until Lilly dragged Maci up to us.

"Let's go on a big slide!"

"Why not." I stood up and reached my hand out to Allison and she gladly took it.

"Thank you." She smiled at me and left our hands connected.

Maci whispered something to Lilly, and then Lilly came jumping over to me with her arms up. I shook my head chuckling, Allison and I both know what they were up to. We got to a bit of a bigger slide and I grabbed two, double tubes while Allison clipped the girl's life jackets on because the water was deeper.

Once we climbed the stairs, there was a little bit of a wait for it and we got into the two different tunnel slides. Allison helped Lilly in, then sat down and I did the same.

"See ya at the bottom." I said and we got the go to slide down.

Maci's small hands held my legs as we slid down the bigger slide and she loved it. We got down before Allison and Maci was having fun in the deeper water while we waited away from the slide. Allison and Maci came in with a splash landing, the tube tipping and I grabbed Lilly.

They both were laughing along with me. "Have a good fall there?" I asked helping Allison out of the pool. She giggled and we let the girls go back to the baby pool.

"I'm so pale." Allison complained looking at her pale skin.

"It's like winter now, it doesn't matter. We live in London anyways." I shrugged and once again the girl's came back to me.

"Can we go to the big pool."

I nodded and turned to Allison, "Fine with me." We took the girls over into the 4 feet and held there arms so they didn't float to far away and us two talked.

"They seem to be having a nice time." Allison smiled.

"Yeah we should do this more often. I think they like it too." I replied Maci climbing on me.

"You want to learn how to swim?" I asked Maci and she nodded.

I grabbed Maci and took off her life jacket and started with the basic floating. "Act like a star floating."

Maci got the hang of it quickly and I started to teach her how to actually swim. The rest of the day went of by, like that and everyone had a great time, until Allison had a great idea.

"How about we stay in a suite here, so they can play tomorrow?"

"That sounds lovely, would you guys like to?"

"Yes! Yes!"

Looks like we're staying the night.