Chapter 11

*Sophia Pov* (Ooooh)

I grinned knocking on the familiar apartment door, 14. I could already hear the little girl loud and clear, along with footsteps getting closer to the door. He's not going to know what hit him. When the door open I plastered a smile on me face.

"Sophia?" Liam asked hesitantly.

"Hey Liam." I smirked leaning against the door frame.

"Do you need something?"

"Yes. I forgot something here."

I barged in before Liam could stop me and hurried straight to the bedroom. Just as I left it in his room, the very small camera that I hid in his room, recording his every move in there last night. I grabbed it smirking and walked back into the living room.

"Lookie what I found in your bedroom." I waved the little device in Liam's face.

"What's that?" He asked sounding worried.

"Oh nothing. Just a camera that's been recording your every movement from last night in your bedroom."

The look on Liam's face at that very moment was priceless. His face drained of all color and honestly, it looked like he was going to puke everywhere. I chuckled walking around the tall boy, stopping back in front of him.

"Your acting like a child Sophia. Aren't you better than this."

"Liam, stop trying to bribe me. It's not going to work."

I gasped when he snatched the small camera from my hands and held it up high. "It's not even recording." He paused. "It never was."

"What! I swear I hit record!" I shouted snatching the camera from him.

*Liam's Pov*

"If you don't leave now I swear, I will call the cops. I don't need someone like you in front of my daughter." I snapped hearing Maci singing in the other room, completely un-aware of the situation going on.

"I hate you so much." Sophia narrowed her eyes at me and I walked her to the door and locking it behind her.

It got very quiet in the other room, which doesn't mean anything good. I went back into the living room and Maci wasn't in there. So I checked the kitchen, not there, bedroom, not there. I crept into the bathroom and opened the door.

She jumped dropping whatever she had in her hands on the floor and her face had the expression, deer in headlights. There was body wash and tooth paste everywhere. Literally, everywhere.

"Maci! Now I've got to clean all of this up!" I shouted and she didn't move. "Come here."

Maci didn't move a inch. "Maci I said come here. Now." I said sternly.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"What you did was wrong, you shouldn't mess with stuff. Now your going to get a punishment."

I grabbed her arm and walked into the living room putting Maci in time out then went into the kitchen grabbing a plastic spatula. I hated that I have to do this be she leaves me no other choice. I can't be to stern on her though.

I sat down on the couch and told her, "Come here Maci."

She had already started crying before the actual punishment had started. I laid her across my lap and she started to squirm so I held her in place and started to hit her bum with the spatula. After a couple tender wacks I set the spatula down and held her close to me.

Maci cried into my shoulder quietly and I rocked her until she calmed down. "Now do you know not to mess with daddy's stuff Maci?"

"Yes." She sniffled and I carried her to her bedroom.

I helped change her then put her in her bed, and turning on the night light before going into the bathroom to clean up the mess that Maci had made.

Finally once I finished I changed into something more comfortable and went to bed myself.